six

Six

Haruto

After me and soojin went back to class together , i gulped at how everyone in the class were looking at me.

Some Girls were giving me the look like i cheated on them while my friends just looked surprised and disappointed at me.

I waved the looks away and went back to sit at my seat but inhong gave me a smack on the head.

"What?" I yelled at him as i winced, rubbing my head.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What u got urself into?" He asked.

"Let the kid explain it himself" jonghan shook his head at inhong.

"Explain what?" I asked, confused.

And i think i had an idea what they were talking about but it was fun to drive them nut.

I smirked at my evil thought.

"Why are you with han soojin?" He asked in a hiss. Not wanting to make a scene.

" Me and soojin? We are teammates" i replied , innocently.

Like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"But why?" They looked at me dumpfounded.

"I think u both know why!"" I narrowed my eyes at them remembering their betrayal.

They looked at each other ,feeling guilty .
Then they put on a smile and sat down for the first time since i came inside.

"Well you know we are sorry. But you have half of the girl in the class who are dying to team up with you" jonghan explained, calmly.

"Thats why we left you to team up with someone else " inhong continued
jonghans excuse.

I just narrowed my eyes at them.

"Tell her that you are going to team up with me. Jonghan can team with another student. First we have to save you from her" inhong explained, exagerating it.

That made me think how i thought about soojin before and it made me frown.

She was not a bad kid like everyone thought or at least i wouldn't know i only had one class with her.

But i liked it while we were teammates. She explained everything to me although she didnt try to hide how annoyed she was with me but she still helped.

And she was better student than jonghan was.

" No i dont want to" i said as i crossed my hand over my chest with a smirk.

I hope i looked cool now cause i felt cool.

"What?!why?" Jonghan asked.

"Just because i dont want to return to u who betrayed me" i said putting the blame on them instead of saying i like it better with her.

But it was better this way because they kept trying to be nice to me so i wont be upset with them anymore.

And they kept flattering me all day.

••••••

Do you want any specific member to join the story?

reward me with a VOTE and SHARE it to ur friends