ten

Ten

Han soojin

I sat in my seat again while hanging my bag beside my desk and immediately rest my head on it.

Yesterday when I was walking home I felt someone following me. And now I feel uneasy about it because nothing happened. They just followed me.

If it was just some weirdo or anything they would have came out and did something.

I haven't had a problem with anyone those days so I didn't have any idea about it expect the last time with hwayang highschool's girls.

I should have handled it more maturely and now I have to get in trouble. I didn't want to fight again but once you get into those world you cant go out easily.

The class ended and instead just sitting there I went to ryujin and other's class, which I didn't go there a lot because they were like you are our leader and we should be the one visiting you when you need us.

They had to stop watching so many drama's but maybe that was mostly the reason of our reputation. How they acted was a good reason.

"uh-, missed us?" Ryujin joked as she saw me.

I just rolled my eyes at her before sitting on her seat while she stood infront of me.

Soon chaeryeongand yuna came too and started talking.

"girls I think we may have to deal with something" I blurted while they were complaining about how they had to wake up this morning.

They stopped talking and stared at me , frowning.

"I think hwayang's student are thinking about taking revenge or something" I explained.

"I get that they would get angry by how you acted but isn't revenge a lot?" Ryujin frowned even more thinking about it.

"ya pabo~ya , she humiliated them by ignoring them, I would have seek for revenge too" lia said while nodding.

"it's okay since lia has been missing fighting" yuna chuckled and lia started stretching her shoulder and made her hand into a fist " it's time to make a use out of those , don't you think so?" she smirked and I just shook my head at her as I got up.

"don't wait for me during lunch I said before walking away from them and I heard them asking questions but I ignored it.

I would not see the end of it if they saw me skipping lunch to be with haruto and they won't understand the word teammates.

-

Instead of coming together to the library , I came before and waited for him to come as I tried to look at our results.

He came a minute later and sat infront of me.

"why did you leave before me?" he asked as I raised my head to look at him.

"just.." I avoided answering but he stared at me and asked again.

"you don't want to be seen with me?" he asked, looking sad about it.

"that and I also don't want you to be seen with me" I replied ,calmly.

"huh?" he was confused.

"you are a trainee , I thought It wont be good if you was seen with me" I explained more.

He blinked twice " how would you know I am a trainee?" he asked.

"I heard from some students " I lied about it and acted nonchalantly.

He nodded before asking another question " so you were worried about me?" he tried to stop his smile from appearing.

I would have scoffed if anyone else said it.

"no and lets start studying or lets leave" I rolled my eyes before putting the book in the middle of the table.

He chuckled as I started teaching before going right into solving but he stopped me midways.

" I studied them last night" he smiled proudly and I was like " oh~ ok" and wanting to start solving but he stopped me again.

"yesterday I was so tired from training but I still didn't sleep before studying this" he continued to talk and I wanted to ask him why he was telling me all those but I didn't want to him to feel like I was annoyed with his talking so I just listened and I just gave few suggestion and a few words.

I also rarely showed reactions so if I was me I wouldn't be telling me this much but he just kept on talking I looked at my phone to see the time , I had received a message from each member I wonder why they bother to send a message each when they could just send a one while they were all together.

I saw that we had 15 minute before lunch break is over.

" we have to start solving now if we don't want to do it tomorrow" I cut him of calmly.

"oh ok " he felt shy but we started solving and this time I let him start it and he did most of it because I knew he felt happy about knowing it.

We wrote our name on it and I packed my things .

"you can give it to teacher next week" I said as I got up and wanted to leave.

"wait for me" he said as he started packing too.

"lets go together" he smiled as he stood beside me.

"shireundae (but I don't want to)" I said carelessly before leaving him behind.

-

i should have updated earlier <3

but the next chapter is ready so i will update it fast <3

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

and mention your favorite ygtb member <3