fifteen

Soojin

This week have been hell , on my way back home i can feel someone watching and following me. I dont stay late due to my curfew but it felt creepy.

I took a different way to school today and  that someone was still following me but who ever it was i didnt want to face it alone.

I told the girls and we planned to get them to our hang out place and take care of it then but that will be another three day.

I had to brush it off as i entered the school.

Where they following me to whereabouts or schedule. Or where they planning something against me ?

Both were very possible.

I entered the class, i didnt had anyone to greet but everytime i made eye contact with haruto he was expecting me to act like a good friend of his. I didnt , i didnt befriend anyone in our school beside my group and i didn't like people thinking about weird things so even if it made me feel a little bit bitter that i would disappoint him i didnt greet him.

Sometimes i would go as far as a smile but mostly just a nod which was more than anyone ever got from me.

That was when there was other students around but when they weren't i found myself talking more , telling him about things that were personal as he asked questions and followed me to the rooftop.

It was no longer my spot it was" our spot" as he stated when i asked him about why he visited alot.

"What is your dream?" He asked as he sat beside me facing me as i faced the view infront of me.

I hummed as I thought about whether i should just say it or not cause i was not so used to talking about myself to others.

I figured out that i wanted him to know.
To know me better so i did

"Architecture" i responded as i looked to my side so i could see his reaction. He was surprised like he had never imagined it for me. No one would have imagined it for me.

"Why?"he asked curiously.

"I like buildings , i like watching them" i lightly confessed as i stared at the buildings infront of us.

He followed my gaze and looked at the front.

"Well that explains why you are always up here" he smiled. Happy to know me better. It made me want to tell him more. For him to know the real me as he was showing me him.

But he was better at showing his real side than me.

"Then why do you want to be an idol?" I asked nonchalantly like i was just trying to extend the conversation not that i was curious, but i was.

"I dont know my mom had made me listen to songs since i was a child, i was familiar with the music and i couldn't help but want my future involved around it" he started , his korean accent sounding  cute even with his deep voice.

" I wanted people to be able to enjoy my music thats where i see myself"

"Isn't training hard?" I asked not being able to hide my concern as i wanted.

He must have catched it since he smiled. i shouldn't care since he must already  know i care about him.

Hell i didnt push him away when he would grab my hand abrubtly and play with it. We were just not saying anything about it like it was nothing or a normal thing.

" Its bearable , its harder now cause we are getting ready for a survival show like produce 101 , and i have to do my best" he reveals as he talk.
"But its not official yet so you can't tell anyone" he threatens playfully which makes me sneer.

He would know better that i wouldn't tell anyone.

"Then why would you tell me?" I mused.

"Because you are not anyone" he uttered. A shade of pink creeping into his cheek and ears.

'Okay now this feels weird and unknown' i confessed to myself as i felt some tingling in my chest and abdomin.

I didn't say anything as i blinking multiple times, acting like that didnt make me feel some kind of way.

Then he continued " i may not be able to attend school as regularly when the program starts" he began and i felt a pang in my chest. He sounded dissapointed and even sorry when he shouldn't.

Like he was taking away time that was meant to be ours , i didnt know how to feel about that.

"Do you think i can do well?" He asked , curious and anticipating my answer like it meant something when it didnt since i dont know how talented he is so my opinion shouldnt matter.

"I dont know what you are capable of " i emphasized, i didnt even know if he sings or dance or rap.

'How could i never wonder? Something was wrong with me ' i found out now.

"Just how you think , do you believe in me?" He asked again. Like he really needed my approval when it shouldnt make a difference.

"Show me something so i can answer" i smiled or smirked  as i faced him.

He seemed flustered. His iris shaking. He sighed refusing to give in to my idea.

" Just guess" he pouted slightly.

My smile got evident as i watched him.

"Haruto my opnion shouldnt matter since i dont know what you are capable of. Its you who should trust you since you are the one to know yourself most" i assured .

He seemed touched by it as he stared at me with unreadable expression on his  face.

But he was not content yet he wanted to hear that i trusted him.

He narrowed his eyes at me waiting for me to tell him i trusted his talent.

I didnt want to lie to him but i wanted him to know that i believed in him.

" I believe that you will do your best cause you care about music , i can be sure of that one" i promised and even though it may not be what he wanted but he was content with it cause he smiled a real one.

Then we drifted to talk about our different music style. And he seemed to be scared of what was ahead. He didnt know what will happen , he could never be sure and he knew he had a hard road before him.

At this moment i knew we had something connecting us. I knew it wasnt friendship cause we- or i ignored him with others around  and another reason was that friends didnt hold hand the way he did.

But we weren't anything else so we were in a very vague line in between.

As much as it was because of my habbits and personality that i didnt talk to him publicly it was because i know how my friendship would affect him, a bully as other thoughts. Even though i never bullied anyone is this school , maybe some in my previous one but i had already apologized to those who  required it. And i had changed but i would take that character with me maybe till collage or even till my working place in the future. He was a trainee who could be someone that people will be curious about one day and he didnt need my name to stain it one day.

A/n

So a long chapter and i really liked writing this book. I like soojin and her character.  So i hope you would too.
I love you all.

Tell me whats you idea of the future ahead