Seventeen

Han soo jin

This was a date , no matter how much i didnt want the idea to enter by brain , it was. He wanted to spend his only day off with me when he had alot of people who would want to be with him.

He har asked me officially to spend my day with him. I checked my wardrobe , i really care about clothes so i had alot of them . Should i wear bright or dark clothes? I had a pink dress my mom gifted me on my birthday last year but it was screaming date so i avoided that . I had a black dress too but because i was so self conscious about the idea of date i ignored all the dresses and went for a blue jeans and a white tshirt so casual and not date-coded.

We decided to meet at a coffee shop near our school at 10am. I left at 9:45am so i wouldnt be late. But when i opened the door to that coffee shop he was already sitting there at the table on the left corner. He was already looking at me when i noticed him. Godd this felt magical and it did something weird to my heart.

It was beating very unsteadily when i sat infront of him and said hi. Even my voice sounded weird and more shy and girlish. I was not shy! not me !!!.

A smile was on my face and a bigger one on his.

"So what should we do? I haven't had a day off for so long i have no idea" he started planning right away. It must have been because he was nervous cause he was speaking way faster than he usually does and he had a pink flush on his cheeks.

I just sat as he rambled about it. He is cute. I wouldnt say it out a loud but he was.

As i was listening i noticed his outfit ripped wide blue jeans and beige tshirt. It was so in match with my simple outfit that we looked like a couple. The thought made me smile.

"We can do anything you want to since i am not really set on anything " i offered and it looked like he had something in mind.

He perked up when he thought about it but i never thought we would end up in a karaoke right after breakfast.

And i got to see him when he does something he loves. The passion he raps with yes he is a rapper who would have thought.
But he wasn't clearly a vocalist , i would want to cover my ears when he did sing ballad songs but i didnt have the best voice either so we were stuck with each other.

I would never have imagined that there would be someone i would have this much fun with and be this comfortable with, someone who wouldnt ask me anything or judge me for anything.

Someone who would accept me for whoever i was whether it was the real me or what people see me as.

I hate to admit it but i liked him , liked him alot.
What should i do with this realization? I guess i will have to wait and see.

————
Heyyy guysss

I am back and i am kin on finishing this book soon like u may get a chapter a day from now on 💕 am so excited for the story since i have been planning it for a long time. I just know that u would love it.

Stay tuned
I love you guys 💕