Still mumbling swears under her breath, she grabs her towel and wraps it around her body. After she made sure that it was secured tightly and not just about to fall off, she slides the shower curtain to the side and steps outside. Staying completely still, she listens if she hears anyone walking in the hallway. After a few seconds of complete silence, she creaks open the door at a moderate speed. When she spots no one, she gradually slips her body through the door opening and starts hurrying down the hall, but making sure not to move so quickly that her towel would drop.

As she rounds the first corner, she's startled by someone staring at her. It's the same girl from the piano room from two days back.

Jesus Christ, she's staring again. She must be fucking obsessed with me or something.

"Staring at me again, huh? Must be nice now that I'm wearing a towel. I'd suggest you stop and look somewhere else," Clementine threatens as she huffs.

The girl's head snaps down and her faze immediately drops, causing her hair that hangs on her shoulders to swiftly move with. Clementine couldn't deny that her hair was majestically beautiful, especially due to the slight purple hue in it that she'd noticed earlier.

"I'm sorry," the blonde mutters, awkwardly shuffling her feet. "I wasn't staring. I'm bl--"

"I don't care, just don't do it again," Clementine cuts her off, now swiftly making her way towards her room again.

What the hell is her problem?

She hears the blonde let out a long sigh as she opens her room door. But it wasn't just an ordinary sigh. It was one filled with agony, sadness and stress. The kind of sigh someone has that's about to give up on something. She couldn't help but feel at least a little bit bad about snapping the way she did, even if it was just her personality. Maybe her regretting snapping like that meant that she's actually 'outgrowing' her troublesome behavior?

Shrugging aside her worries, she drops her towel to the floor and walks over to her bed where she has her trousers and shirt laid out. The pants are a pair of blue skinny jeans, and the shirt is a black band t-shirt from a local metal band called Sacrificial Offering.

Once fully dressed, Clementine gazes at the clock hanging from her wall and sees that it's still very early. It's 7:40 and breakfast doesn't start until 8:20. She doesn't really mind that though, it gives her some time to play some more music.

Music really is what completes Clementine's life. She plays so damn much, and it's an amazing method for her to vent her emotions. It has already helped tremendously with releasing anger, which resulted in getting less reports of verbal assault against fellow students in her file. Again, it wasn't like she gave the slightest shit about any of that. The only repercussion of her misbehavior is detention, during which she would just do the homework she'd be doing in her room anyway.

As soon as the clock hand hits the number twenty, Clementine gets up from her stool and walks over to her door, which, compared to her earlier experience in the bathroom, she confidently opens in one swift motion. When she steps outside, students are already roaming the halls, most of them talking about how they don't feel like going to classes again. She notices a tall redhead towering above all students, who just happens to spot her at the same time and their eyes meet. Minerva immediately winks at Clementine and blows a kiss her way. The shorter girl doesn't hesitate for a single second and flips off Minnie, who just smirked in triumph.

It's almost like pissing me off is what she was born for, Jesus Christ.

Walking into the cafeteria, she spots Marlon, Mitch and Sophie sitting at their usual table. Louis was nowhere to be seen. She was kind of surprised to see Mitch and Marlon there, as they would usually have breakfast with their group of bombers.