Te amo - Carlos Sainz Jr

Hi, I hope you like the story! :)

Please do correct me when you find a mistake.

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share your idea's for a shot!

Requested by : laraF1lover

Carlos pressed a kiss on your uncovered shoulder when he noticed you were awake. You slowly opened your eyes and had a soft smile on your lips, you finally had time with your husband knowing he wouldn't leave in a few days for his work.

"Buenos días, Bella," Carlos softly spoke. (Good morning, beauty)

It made you more smile, "good morning, sunshine," you said and looked in his eyes. You kissed him.

"How did you sleep?" he asked and looked in the gorgeous eyes of his wife.

You yawned and placed a kiss on his chest, "pretty good. And you?"

"Always good when I have you in my arms," he flirted and winked.

You snorted and placed your hand on his arm, "casanova."

He smirked and pressed a kiss on your forehead while pulling you closer to him. You placed your leg around his waist and closed your eyes, you enjoyed having cuddles in bed with your husband. Carlos softly sighed and studied your face, he still couldn't believe how beautiful you were. Sometimes he still couldn't believe you married him, he still thought you deserved better.

Carlos sighed annoyed when he heard his two children talk and scream for attention, "my goodness." He placed his hand over his eyes. You opened your eyes and chuckled at him. "I will get them, it's my turn." Don't get him wrong, he loved his kids, but he had finally time with his wife.

He let go of you and stood up. Carlos loved being a dad, it was the best thing what happened to him. But still, he felt terrible about being away so much. You always tried to visit the races with the kids as much as possible, but it wasn't an easy thing with three-year-old twins. He appreciated his wife so much, for being a strong woman when he wasn't there and didn't get the chance to help his wife. Sometimes he wanted to quit because he wanted to see his children growing up.

The two children widened their eyes when the bedroom door slowly opened. They got smiled on their faces when they saw it was their dad. "Daddy!" they both screamed.

"Buenos días chicos," Carlos said happily, "¿no podían ustedes dos sólo dormir un poco más? Tu madre y yo estábamos abrazando." He faked his smile at first to tease them, but his smile became real because he loved seeing his kids. The girl and boy giggled and ran to their dad. "Mi chiquito y mi chiquita." He placed them both on each hip and walked back to the master bedroom. (Good morning guys. Couldn't you sleep a little bit longer? You mum and I were cuddling. My little boy and my little girl."

You and Carlos decided to raise them in two languages: English and Spanish, since English was your first language and Spanish was Carlos's.

"Mummy!" Y/d/n said happily and reached her arms in your direction.

You smiled, "good morning darlings." Oh, you loved seeing your husband with your two little children on his hips. The two children jumped on the bed and crawled to the pillows. They sneaked under the blankets and giggled. You smirked and placed a kiss on Y/d/n's forehead.

Carlos laid back under the blanket and turned on his side. The two children were laying in the middle of the bed, you en Carlos on each side of them. You both enjoyed how the twins were playing with their favourite teddy bears.