Chapter Forty

Once we got to the dorms, Midoriya and I headed straight for his dorm room to work on the project. "Since today is Friday, I can see if my parents can take all three of us to my house and I can show you those books." I suggested.

  "Three?" Midoriya tilted his head.

  "Yeah. You, me, and Katsuki."

  "Oh yeah! I forgot that he's living with you now! How's that going so far?"

  "Good, he accidentally called my mom an old hag this morning though, so I'd say that he's not used to it yet." I chuckled.

  "I don't think I've ever met your parents before. You have two Moms, right?"

  "Yep! They're fantastic and I love them, so that means that they must be good at raising me." I chuckled.

  "So, how'd your mom's meet?"

  "I don't really know that part well, I just know that they met at an airport." I shrugged. "How did your parents meet?"

  "No clue." Midoriya shrugged. "My mom told me that my dad left before I was born, so I don't really know who he is."

  "Oh. Sorry for bringing that up. I just wanted to-"

  "It's okay, Ei. It doesn't bother me to talk about my dad. Anyways, did you text your mom to see if I could come over?"

  "Oh! No, I'll do that right now though."

Mamaaaaaa Ooooooo

Hey Mama, is it okay if I have another friend over tonight? I'm helping him on a project about Crimson Riot.

Yeah sure. I'll let your mom know. If he's spending the night, have him stay in the guest room with that boyfriend of yours, okay?

Alright, thank you. Bye Mama. See ya after school.

"My Mama said that you could come over, but I don't think that you want to spend the night." I chuckled.

  "Why not?"

  "If you do, you'll have to share a room with Katsuki."

  "Good call on me not wanting to spend the night." He moved his hand through the air.

  "Speaking of Kat, I'm going to go see him." I stood up and started to walk through the door. "Uh, do you want to come with? I'm not sure if you wo-"

  "Thanks for inviting me, Ei!" He stood up and walked to Katsuki's door. I quickly shut mine and opened his.

  "Hey Kat!" I looked to find him on his bed, scrolling through a form of social media.

  He looked at me. "About time. School got out almost an hour ago. Where were you?" He tensed when he saw Midoriya standing next to me. "Deku!"

  "Hi Kacchan." He waved at Kat and sat in one of the chairs.

  "Um, hey Kat, Midoriya has to come over for a few hours so I can help him with a project, okay?"

  "You're going to show that traitor where you live?!" Kat yelled.

  "I'm helping him with a project! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you're jealous!" I folded my arms. "Midoroya is my friend. He helped rescue you from the villains, h-

  "He is a villain, if you need a reminder." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever. I don't care that he comes over. Just stay out of my way, alright?" Kat looked around his bed angrily before grabbing his headphones and started to tune us out with music. I sighed and shook my head.