Chapter Seven

Midoriya's Point Of View:

  Two days ago-

  I stretched as I woke up because of Todoroki's alarm. My dorm was destroyed so Todoroki offered for me to stay with him. I watched as he sat up next to me, his hair an absolute mess. I chuckled. "Morning Todoroki."

  "Mmmmmmorning Midoriya." He leaned up against the wall and rubbed his eyes.

  I liked waking up next to my friend. Sometimes he would be up before me but other times, he didn't like mornings. This was the time when he didn't like mornings. It made me smile.

  I got out of the bed we were sharing and I saw our uniforms on the desk. "Here's your uniform Shouto." I grabbed his and tried to hand it to him. He just blinked at me. "What?" Then I realized that I called him by his first name. "Oh! I'm sorry!" I dropped his uniform. "I forgot to ask for your permission to use your name. I'm sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking. I blanked out but that isn't an excuse. I'm so-" I stopped and looked at him when I noticed that he was laughing.

  "It's okay. You can call me Shouto as long as I can call you Izuku." He did a small half smile.

  I smiled while closing my eyes and nodded. "Okay."

  We headed out of the dorm together once we were ready. We were both smiling; even if Shouto was smiling only a little, it was still a smile. Suddenly, he got a call. His smile turned into a frown. "I'll catch up with you later Izuku. I have to answer this."

  "Who is-" I tried to ask but he was already closing the dorm door. "it." I decided to just go to school without him.

  Yesterday

  I woke up when I heard talking next to me. I look and I saw that Shouto was putting on his shoes and walking out of the dorm. I looked at his alarm clock amd I saw that it was 12:57. I stared at the door confusingly. Why would he be sneaking out this late? I decided to ask him about it the morning.

----------------

  I woke up again to the door opening and something getting into the bed. I look and I saw that it was Shouto. I glanced at the clock and it read 3:42. "Why were you out for two hours and fifty-five minutes?" I asked him.

  "I'll tell you later. Right now, I just want sleep." He snuggled into the blanket and I nodded.

  "Okay." I snuggled next to him and went to sleep.

----------------

  Later that day, Present Mic was talking about English. I look over and I saw Shouto in a small panic mode. I noticed that his pocket was vibrating. Is that his phone? He rose his hand. "Present Mic?"

  The yellow-haired teacher looked at him. "Yes Todoroki?"

  "May I go outside of the classroom for a minute. I'm getting a very important call." I noticed that Kacchan stiffened next to me and Kaminari and Momo were talking in a hushed whisper. Kirishima looked at Todoroki with suspision.

  "Is it from a hero agency?" Present Mic asked. Shouto nodded stiffly. "Okay, go ahead." The double-eye colored boy ran out of the classroom.

  I noticed that Kacchan was actually nervous. I didn't understand what was going on, but I knew that these four had something to do with it. I thought about asking one of them, but I decided against it because I didn't want to invade his privacy.

Earlier Today

  "Ready?" He asked as he grabbed my laptop. I nodded and handed him a bag of popcorn. "What movie do you want to watch?"