Chapter Eighteen

I woke up. My head hurt like heck. I felt something holding onto me. I looked over and saw a familiar spiky mop of ashy blond hair. I slowly moved his hands and tried to roll away without waking him, but I didn't know that the bed was small, so I fell. "Oww." My head started to hurt even more.

  "Who's there?" I looked up and I saw Katsuki. He was peering over the edge of the mattress.

  I smiled at him. "Morning Kat!"

  He scoffed and stared at me. "Why are you on the floor?"

  I chuckled. "I rolled off of the bed." He held out his hand and I grabbed it. It was like the Kamino Incident, except I was the one grabbing his hand and I was on the floor. He pulled me up onto the bed and stared at me. "What?"

  "Your hair." He put his hand on top of my head.

  I laughed and removed it. "Let's get breakfast." I got off of the bed and opened up the door for him.

  As we headed down the stairs, memories from the night before came into my mind. I was suddenly not as excited to see my classmates after something like that like I usually would be. I stopped on the last step amd stared at the door, playing out scenarios in my head. Katsuki looked at me. "Are you coming or not Ei?"

  "Yeah- yeah. Just, what about last night? Won't they remember? And the fight we had last night with Mina was bad too." I thought anxiously.

  "If they do, then it's Todoroki's fault and we can go all out on him during training. Come on." He pushed the door open amd we stepped into the Common Room.

  There were some people dotted around the area. Midoriya was looking through the fridge, Kaminari was basically sleeping in his cereal bowl, and Sero was talking to Mina. They were talking in hushed whispers and casting glances at us. I looked away once I met Mina's unusual eyes. I walked passed Kat as he shook Kaminari awake and walked to Midoriya. "Hey Midoriya. Is there anything in there that's good to eat?" I ask.

  He looked around. "Hmmmm, not unless you want milk for cereal or a sandwich."

  "Can you get the milk for me then?" He nodded and handed the milk to me. "So how did it go last night with Momo?"

  "Dunno. I took Todo back here a few minutes after you guys left." He shrugged and shut the fridge.

  "Oh." I grabbed a bowl. "Want one too Mido?" He nodded and handed him the bowl I had while getting a new one.

  He grabbed spoons and we sat down. Kat wasn't there anymore, and neither were the others. I was kinda confused but I just shrugged it off. "It's a nice morning, isn't it Kirishima?" Midoriya smiled and looked at the shining window.

  I nodded. "Yeah." I decided that this was the perfect time to ask about yesterday. It might've been nothing but I wanted to know. "Hey Mido, can I ask you something?"

  "Sure. What is it?" He tilted his head a little and gave a small smile.

  "Well, yesterday, when Todoroki told everyone about the Villains, you looked like you were trying not to smile." I watched as his face morphed from the smile he had, to a face that showed confusion and a little bit of anger and something else that I couldn't place. "I- I mean I might be wrong and all and it could've been something else like if you smile when you get nervous or if you were trying to think of something funny, but I just wanted to know, ya know?"

  He stared at me. "Kirishima, you should learn how to keep your nose out of everyone's business. You worry about you and I'll worry about me, got it?" I was surprised that he was speaking like that.

  "Got- got it." I stuttered out.

  "Listen, there are some things that you won't ever understand about people and you need to know that. Questions rot the mind anyways." He basically inhaled his food and went up the stairs, leaving me there stunned.

  I stared at the door, debating whether to follow or not. I decided against it and just kept eating. I looked around and I was reminded that I was alone. I look away for three minutes and I'm the only one here. I sigh and finish before heading up the elavator to get ready for the day.

----------------

  Once I was finsihed getting ready, I decided to text Katsuki to see where he went off to.

Angry Kit Kat

Kat, where are you?

Finding out Information.

On?

About Tape Kid and Outlet

Kaminari and Sero? What about them?

Please don't tell me that you haven't noticed anything wrong with them lately. Also, I found out more about their mission.

Oh? Tell me.

It's pretty bad. They had to take hostages, then use them as training.

Oh my gosh...

I know. It's awful. Don't worry though, currently planning Hand Man's death with Aizawa, Earphone and Alien.

You're talking about it with them?

Well yeah. We're spies now and they didn't want to go alone to tell Aizawa that they had to beat some random people to a pulp alone.

We are planning on something to attack the League of Villains. Tell the others.

Okay. I will.

Aizawa is staring at me, telling me to put away my phone. Ha! He's just jealous that I have peobdbhsosox

Kat?

Kat??

Kat? Ya there? You disappeared on me.

Stop texting him during the meeting Kirishima or I'll give you extra homework assignments.

This is Aizawa by the way.

Sorry Mr. Aizawa! I'll stop noe. No more interruptions after this!

now*

...

I'm not counting that.

Thanks. It was an accident. Hope the meeting goes well!

That's one extra paper so far. Keep texting and it'll be five.

  I turn my phone off and look out of the window. I guess I'm going through this day alone.

Total Word Count- 1019