Chapter Eight

Kirishima's Point Of View

  I woke up tied to a chair. I looked around and I saw Tomura standing behind a chair that contained Bakugou. No. I panicked. "He-Hey! Let him go!" I tried to use my quirk but it wasn't working. "What the heck is going on?"

  I looked back at the other two. "Don't do what they want Kiri. Please don-"

  "Quiet you!" He looked back at me. "Join us like your little friends Eijirou."

  Bakugou tried to bite Tomura. He thrashed around with his mouth open, showing his teeth. "Don't call him that! Only I can!"

  Tomura stepped back. "Jealous much?" He let out a sinister laugh. "He came on his free will."

  "No I didn't! I was tricked by the girl with the two ponytails!" I yelled.

  "They are called twin buns actually and I put a lot of work in those each morning for her." I heard a vocie behind me. I turned around and saw Dabi.

  "All we had to do was take a little bit of blood from this one and boom! You fell into our hands. Well, van but there really isn't much of a difference." Tomura ignored Dabi and continued. He tapped Bakugou's head when he said 'this one' and extended his arms once he said boom for dramatic effect.

  I tried to leap out of the chair. "Keep your mitts off of him!"

  "Wow. We would've thought that you two were dating if we didn't know that you are both too afraid to admitt it!" Toga appeared with a smile and the small machine she used a week or so ago. She stuck a needle into my leg and took some of my blood. I groaned in pain and glared at her. She laughed and took out the needle once she was done.

  Bakugou was going crazy in his chair. He was trying to hop over but Tomura grabbed his chair, leaving out his pinkie, and pulled him back. "Kirishima, let me ask you my question from earlier again. Do you want to join the League Of Villains?"

  "Say no! Eijirou, don't listen to them! They are nothing but crazy lunatics!" Bakugou yelled at me. I felt my cheeks burn up a little.

  "No-no. I won't join you guys." I stated.

  "Dabi, switch me out." Tomura walked away from Bakugou's chair and Dabi walked to replace him. "You know what to do."

  Dabi placed a hand on his arm and it was soon engulfed in blue flames. Bakugou screamed.

  "Okay! Okay! I'll join! Please stop hurting him!" I screeched.

  Dabi let go and revealed a giant burn mark on his arm. Bakugou growled at me. "I told you not to join!"

  "I didn't want you to be hurt more." Suddenly, Tomura plopped something onto my lap. I saw that it was my phone.

  "Don't worry, I added me in. I didn't want you to go through all of that trouble just for me." He smiled through his hand.

  "I'm going to freaking beat you into a pulp." Bakugou glared at Tomura.

  "Ooohhhh. I'm so scared." He smirked. "Dabi, get that one healed up then we can take them back to their dorm." Tomura walked out of a metal door that I didn't recognize until that moment.

  "Sorry Kiri, I have to tranquilize you again." I felt another pain in my arm. I looked over and I saw Toga. The last thing I saw was Dabi putting something on Bakugou's arm and wrapping it up in a bandage.

   Dabi saw me looking over and smiled. "Welcome to the League of Villains Kirishima."

----------------