Chapter Thirty Three

A.N- Yeet

  We all stared at Midoriya in disbelief as Aizawa started talking again. "We found out that Midoriya was influenced by the villain's words, but after going through a little bit of therapy, and some other things, we have all decided to let him join the hero course again and give him a new fresh start."

  Katsuki jumped up. "So, you go and hurt everyone just so you can crawl back?!"

  I turned towards him. "Kat, sit down a-"

  "No!" He interupted and looked at me.  "He's a traitor!" Katsuki slowly turned his fiery gaze back at Midoriya. "Do you know what pain you put your mother through? Or Icyhot?"

  "I'm fi-"

  "Can it." Katsuki moved away from his desk and started to walk towards Midoriya while cracking his knuckles. "I'm going to kill you!" Katsuki went to fire an explosion at Midoriya, inches away from his face, when he realized that his quirk wouldn't go off. "Hah?" He looked at his hands, then at Aizawa.

  Aizawa's eyes were red and his hair was up. "That's enough Bakugou. Go and sit down." He sighed and muttered something about not being paid enough for this. "Alright, new seating chart. Hagakure, switch seats with Midoriya, and Bakugou, sit where Todoroki sits. Shouji, switch with Todoroki's new seat. Oh, and Kirishima, switch with Satou." I gathered my stuff and stood up. I walked towards my new desk and waited for Satou to finish gathering his things. Once he was done, I sat down and looked at the new seats. Kaminari looked at me and held his hand out.

  "So close, yet so far." I chuckled as he spoke and simply rolled my eyes.

  "Alright, now let's start class finally." Aizawa said and stood by the board. "The fitness gram paser test is a multi-"

----------------

  I almost dozed off in class if it wasn't for Katsuki throwing a crumpled piece of paper at me. I sat up and looked at the paper before looking back at him. He mouthed "Open it ya twat". I opened the paper and it read-

  I can't believe that Deku is back after all he did!!!

  I wrote back-

  I can. Aizawa has a big heart, despite never showing it, and I would've done the same. Like he said, Midoriya was persuaded by the villains and now he's trying to get better : )

  I threw the paper back and tried to listen to Aizawa, but I kept glancing sideways to see Kat's reaction. The paper met my face and I scrunched up my nose before opening it back up.

  Of course you would. You're Eijirou Kirishima and you have a giant heart while I have a cave.

  I rolled my eyes and smiled a tiny bit.

  You don't have a cave for a heart Katsuki, even though, sometimes I can't help myself but wonder...

  I glanced over as I threw the paper back at him. He chuckled a tiny bit before scribbling something down and tossing it over.

  Before I could read the note, Aizawa sighed and got all of our attention. "Bakugou and Kirishima, I did not put you two next to each other just so you could give each other love notes." There were people giggling all around. "Pay attention or I'll move you two apart."

  My face grew red. "Sor-"

  "We weren't sending each other "love letters" if that is what you think but alright." Kat shrugged and looked at the board like nothing happened.

  "Whatever you were saying, just don't let me catch you doing it again. Anyways, so the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell-"

----------------

  Lunch came finally and everyone rushed out of the classroom. "Ya ready for some food Kat?" I turned around only to realize that he wasn't there.

  He was talking to Midoriya.

  Oh boy.

  "You think that you can leave, hurt MY friends, then come back?!" He slammed Midoriya into the wall. "Not on my watch."

  "Hey, uhh Kat. You sho-"

  "Stay out of this Ei." Katsuki growled while glaring at the boy on the wall. "I'm going to murder you during training after lunch." He put a hand on his throat.

  "Kacch-an. I can't- breathe." Midoriya's hand scratched at Bakugou's.

  That's it. I hardened my arm and smacked Katsuki's head. "Let him go!"

  Katsuki instantly let go and fell to the floor. Midoriya dropped to his knees and started panting for air. "Thank you Kirishima."

  "No problem Midoriya. Are you okay?" I looked over at him.

  "I'm fine, but it looks like Kacchan is out cold." Midoriya pointed out. I looked at him and I noticed that his chest was going up and down. At least he's breathing.

  "We should probably take him to Recovery Girl's office." I looked at the teen sitting next to me and he nodded. I grabbed one of Katsuki's arms and Midoriya grabbed the other. Together, we lifted him up and started to drag him out of the room. Katsuki was taller than Midoriya by six cm and he's taller than me by two. His feet were dragging on the floor as we carried him through the school. We got a few weird looks from kids walking in the halls, but they were people that we didn't know so it was fine.

  "Hey Izu-" I turned around and I saw Todoroki standing there. He looked at Katsuki, then at me, and finally, back at Midoriya. "What happened?"

  "Kat kind of went off on Midoriya so I knocked him out to control minsrlf and now we're going to see Recovery Girl." I explained.

  "Of course he did." Todoroki sighed and rolled his eyes. "Are you alright Izuku?"

  "I'm fine, Shouto." He gave the dual-haired teen a smile, but it quickly faded. "I have to talk to you after class."

  Todoroki simply nodded. "Well, you two should probably take that animal to Recovery Girl before it wakes up and we all die."

  I looked at Kat who was starting to move a little bit. "Right. Bye Todoroki." I waved with my free hand and Midoriya took Kat the rest of the way there.

A.N- Another chapter done! I don't know where I'm going to stop this story, but be prepared for something happening in the next few chapters >:3 By the way, as y'all know, I changed the seating chart in the story. It used to be-

 It used to be-

And now it's-

Just to clear up confusion I made that ^ Anyways, thank you for tuning in ^-^