Chapter Fifteen.

(Okay so there's 2 songs playing in this chapter and sadly I can't add both at the top so play
Electric Love - BØRNS & The Nights - Avicii )

•••

As I open my eyes and sit up in bed I immediately regret it. My head is pounding and the sun is blinding. I groan and throw myself back and cover myself with the blanket. The little peacefulness didn't last with my brother barging into my room.

"Lenny wake up!" Oli shouts and jumps on my bed. I uncover my face to stare at him. He stops jumping as I pull him to me and start tickling him.

"Who sent you?" I ask him while tickling him.

"Stop-sto- Nick. I-It was Nick." He's barely able to say with all the laughing. I stop and he jumps off my bed. "Foods almost ready." He tells me and runs out but then comes running back in. "Oh and dads here." He gives me a quick smile and runs out again.

Well fuck.

I get out of bed and I feel completely gross so I'm going to take a quick shower first. I don't know why my dads home but it has to be something since he never shows up twice.

•••

Once I'm changed I head downstairs and I can already hear them talking.

"Buenos días sleeping beauty." Nick says but I just roll my eyes.

"Morning Lennon." My dad tells me as I walk up to Heidi to see what she's making.

"Morning Heidi." I smile at her.

"Good morning Lennon." She smiles back.

"Damn Mr. S, you see how she just ignored us like that." Nick shakes his head but I flick him off and get a glass of water.

"Shouldn't you be use to it by now Nicholas?" My dad asks him making me laugh a bit. And this time Nick flicks me off.

Im here eating next to Oli on the counter while my dad and Nick are on the table. With my dad just asking Nick questions about school and his time away and what not.

"Can I go play now." Oli asks. I nod and tell him to put his plate on the sink.

"You're not done. Finish." My dad tells him. Oli turns to look at me, I nod and tell him to put his plate on the sink.

"He doesn't eat meat." I tell my dad as Oli takes off to go and play. My dad looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Since when?" He asks me.

"Since he searched where meat comes from on the computer and realized the harsh truth." Gosh I remember that day. I was taking a nap and Oli came rushing in crying and talking about the animals. I couldn't understand a word he was saying from all his crying. Took me about 20 minutes to calm him down.

"Lennon he's a kid." My dad tells me and I give him a shrug. Like what was I suppose to do.

"Damn that kids traumatized for life." Nick chuckles making my dad give him a look and me a glare.

•••

Nick finally left.

Meeting up with him and everyone else later at the hangout. We were suppose to be going to the mall first but my dad kinda ruined my plans.

He said he needed to talk to me about something? Which that never ends well with us. Heidi once again took Oli out of the house just in case.

"What is it?" I ask him as soon as I sit down in his office.