Chapter One.

•••

There's nothing better than hearing your alarm go off at 7:00 in the morning. Such a great sound, if the sound was a person I would just punch it in the face and beat the crap out of it.

"Ugh" I sit up to grab my phone and turn off my alarm. Once I do I lay back down, stare at the ceiling and sigh. Oh how I wish I could just close my eyes and get another ten minutes of sleep. But I can't considering that was my third time turning off my alarm.

*buzz buzz*

I grab my phone to see a message from Jade.

"Bitch you better be up already we can't be late again !!!!" Eye roll.

"I'm up hoe. I'll pick you up in 30." I sent back.

I get out of bed and start my whole process of getting ready. Clothes, hair, makeup. I swear sometimes I hate being a girl but at the same time It has its advantages.

I get dressed, do my everyday makeup which consists of eyeliner and lashes, and put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I head to my little brothers room and see he's still passed out. Oli is 5 and I may be a bitch to the world and everyone but for this little man I'd do anything. Our dead beat mom left us 2 months after Oli was born. One minute she's here and the next she says she can't do this, this wasn't the life she wanted, blah blah blah.
She's dead to me for all I care.

Dad was hurt, the women he loved took off and abandoned her kids.
Once dad realized he can't take care of 2 kids, let alone an infant, he hired our nanny Heidi and got more invested in his job. Which means he's gone most of the time and by most I mean all the time.

I closed his bedroom door and head downstairs to the kitchen and sat down on the stool.

"Morning Heidi" I say as she sets down my food in front of me.

"Good Morning Len, you headed off to work?" She asks while putting food on her plate.

I nod. "Yeah, I'll be back by 4 hopefully."

She looks up at me and shakes her head.
"I still don't see why you work. You have money. Your dad sends you the money you need." I stare at her and sigh. Here we go again

"I work because I don't want to always depend on my dad." I start by saying. "I also don't want to be like those rich spoil brats who all they do is spend their parents money and act like they're all that" I roll my eyes and finish my food.

I put my plate in the sink and as I do I get a text message.

"Where tf are you!"
I look at Jades message and then look at the time.

"Fuck." I say while seeing it's 7:45. I head to the living room and grab my bag to leave. We seriously can't be late again. Last time our manager Sarah made us stay till closing and made us clean up the place.

We have a love/hate relationship with Sarah. She can be great at times, where she lets us leave early and she can be a pain in the ass when we fuck up.

Im outside and get in my beautiful Jeep that my dad gave me last year on my 17th birthday He gave it to me so I could hate him less but it only made me hate him more. I told him thanks but the car wasn't going to make up for him being absent. I mean he wasn't even here in person to give it to me, he just left a card inside and called to tell me happy birthday.
It's the exact same thing he did this year. The only difference was that he gave a Tesla.