Chapter Nineteen.

•••

Finally my favorite day of the week has arrived. Friday. Although I don't know if it's my favorite this week, considering I'm spending the day with Xander but we'll see I guess.

Also haven't been in a good mood since what happened with Oli..

Turns out dear old dad promised Oli he'll make it to his soccer game next week and can now no longer make it because as i quote "something came up". I've told him countless times not to make promises to him because he always breaks them, so there's no point in making them to begin with.

I wanted to tell Oli that he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up but he already knew, "He said he was going to try, so I asked." I looked at him curled up on my lap.
"I know bubs... but people can't magically change over night." I gave him a kiss on the head and stayed there till he fell asleep.
Then I went to have a calm polite chat with dear old dad.

Oli and I stayed home the next day. I turned off my phone and we just had fun. Binge watched movies, played a bit of soccer, let him help me cook and later we baked/decorated cupcakes. Not going to lie, he wasn't the only one who needed a little break from the world.

He didn't have school today so I told Heidi to let him sleep in. I on the other hand was on the highway to hell. Cue AC/DC.

•••

"Hey so like.. I respect your privacy and shit, but like a simple text letting us know you're alive would be I don't know....nice?" I hear Nick as soon as I get out the car. I grab my bag and take my phone out of my jacket.

"I'm alive." I type out and send it to Nick. His phone bings and he just stares at it.

"I hate you." He says and starts walking away.

"The feelings mutual babe." I point at him and make my way to the girls who are talking by the front steps.

"Lennon you coming tonight?" Danny asks me as I reach them.

I hope.

"She wishes." Jade mutters as I glare at her. "Please., we all know you were thinking it." I fucking hate them at times.

"Okay." Abby coughs. "That's my cue to leave, I'll see you guys at lunch."

"Oh you poor innocent soul." Sam tells her as she's about to walk off.

"Not so innocent if she knew what we were talking about." I say and look at Abby. She shakes her head and starts walking off.
I look at Sam and she came to that realization.

"Wait a minute-" She turned so fast. "Abigail!" She yells making Abby walk faster.

•••

So fast forward the unimportance of high school education.... well for me at least. Not because I lack the intelligence but because technically I shouldn't even be here. Ugh at times I wish I listened to that lady. I could've done the credit during summer school... but then that would mean I would miss senior year with everyone and I would have to leave for college a year early and..... I was just not ready to do all that. Besides not like I have anything better to do! Everyone I talk to is in school, also the drama, the fun, it's classic reality tv.

If I leave I'd bore myself to death. I mean what's better than watching a bunch of dramatic hormonal teenagers arguing about god knows what?

"Bitch. At least I have a driver's license."
As I was saying.

I sit down at our table as Nicks waving his driver's license in the air in front of Jade.

"Which is still suspended! So that's invalid!" Jade shoots back. I mean, she's not wrong. Danny, Sam and I nod while Abby points out and says "she's got a point." Nick looks at her and gasps.