Who's Real?

“Senior Jamale …. Senior Jamale!!” Jamal jerked forward in his seat ……. HE had fallen asleep again in Spanish class …… “Puedues una problema??”  Sr. Yancy spoke in his heavy Dominican accent …. Jamal rubbed his eyes …. U would think that being in Spanish V he would be able to construct a simple sentence in Spanish ….. “Uh … No Senior Yancy … Soy Cansado …” Last night was another night of hanging with Kevin and his new housemates ……. Jamal knew it was coming …. He’d gotten a taste last summer, but luckily, he’d pulled away …… Kevin, Akeem and Marcus on the other hand loved all the attention they got ……. 

Last night they was out getting ready for some ball in Charlotte, and then decided to go past the IHOP parking lot to chill out …. Kevin changed but one thing that didn’t … HE never left Jamal’s side ……. Well to an extent …… Jamal couldn’t figure out if he’d been with sumone else …… but then again …he didn’t say much ……. He enjoyed watching Kevin walk “realness” and having all the kids in the club drooling over him …… But Kevin sometimes took the flirting a lil too far ……

School ended and Jamal just wanted to go home ….. No practices … no meetings … just an afternoon on his bed for once …… “Eh yo … Bae .. where u goin?”  Kevin ran up to his car as he was pulling off ……. “Kev … I’m tired and I need to get home …… I’ll get at you later …..” Jamal smiled hoping Kevin wouldn’t beg him to hang out ……. “Ahh … come on .. u kno I want you to go with me to take pics and stuff ……. U can sleep later ……” Kevin leaned in the car … by this time the lot was nearly empty …..He got a quick kiss …….. “I would Kevin … but I need to go home …. We were out late last nite … and I don’t want no trouble ………. “Damn Jamal …. I’ll see u later ….” Kevin was pissed … Jamal started to change his mind …. But Kevin had already jumped in his car and pulled off ….. He shook his head as he drove down the block ……..

Kevin went and met up with James and the rest of his house members ….. To Kevin .. this was the family he never had … His dad was always gone out of town and his mom … well even though she was there, she wasn’t all there …….. He loved how the father and mother of the house took care of him ……. “Good Kevin u here … and u aint got ur lil puppy dog ….” James laughed ……. “Stop that aiight … Jamal is my baby … and u need to respect that …….” Kevin sat down on the couch …… “I’m just playin with u boi …. U kno I love Mal …..”

James had tried everything to get Kevin away from Jamal .. and now that he finally did that …. All Kevin could do was defend that lil cocksucker …… James had to think of his next move …… “So u ready to take ur pics for the category?”  The category called for realness and u had to show pics of yourself too the judges …… “Yea …. But uh who gonna take them?”  Kevin asked ….  “Dumb ass .. I will … I do wonderz wit sum photos ….”  James faked like he had a cam ….. “I dunno bout that …. U might mess my flow up … U kno I aint never lost a ball yet …..” Kevin did his pretty boy pose …… “Wateva negro …. Y don’t u take that shirt off  and lemme get these pics iight?”  James aint waste no time ……

“My shirt?” …. “Yea .. u can’t get this category with yo clothes on … u gon have to show sum skin …..” Kevin thought about it … and then took his shirt off ….. “That’s betta boi …. Now go and sit on the couch …..” James instructed him ….. Kevin posed for the pics … not even flinching as James placed his hands all over his body …… James took pleasure in placin his hands on Kevin’s body ……… “U kno … Jamal really is slowin u down ….. U should drop that …..and that’s real ….” James said as he slid his hand over Kevin’s shoulders …….. Kevin tried to ignore the fact that James hand some nice hands ………. “Y u gotta try mah dude like that?” “Cause I kno he can do it like I can ….” James took his hands and slid them down Kevin’s chest ……. Kevin let out a soft moan … he couldn’t tell him to stop …. It felt good …..

“Uh .. I think …. That …”  Kevin mumbled … “that just it … don’t think … just do …” James took that cue and started kissin down Kevin’s neck ….. Kevin fought it for a second …. “No … I mean  … u need to sto ….stop …..” but he couldn’t even convince himself that he wanted James to stop …..  James continued to play with Kevin’s nipples …. He eyes rolled back ……

Jamal awoke from his nap …….  “ahhhh …” He stretched his arms as he sat up …. He must have passed out after he got home …. “Finally decided to wake ur fagiity ass up huh?” Jamal rubbed his eyes …. Patrick stood at his door …… Jamal slid back on the bed ….. “Wat … r u doing here?” Jamal asked …… “Can’t I come and check on my fav cousin …. U spreadin them lies almost got me in trouble a few weeks ago ….. But as I told u before ….. aint no one gonna believe ur pansy ass …..”   Patrick walked over toward his bed ……..  “Patrick … don’t ……just please ….” Jamal backed up on his bed “Please wat? …. U owe me for leavin me with Blu balls tha last time I saw u …… and u aint got no savior to help u ……”  Patrick started undoing his belt ….. tears formed in Jamal’s eyes ….. “I aint his savior but U aint gonna lay a hand on mah brotha!!!”  Marquice had walked in the hall and heard Patrick …. HE walked in as Patrick was talking ……. Patrick turned around …… “Oh Marq .. WAts goin on man?? Just havin a lil fun with the Faggit …..t hats all ……”

“Mah brotha aint no faggit …. And don’t try ur shyt .. I heard u …. So it u don’t want no trouble …. It’ll be best u leave ….. aiight??”  Marq stood his ground ….. Patrick look him up and down …. “That’s wassup lil nicca … I’ll get wats comin to me one way or anotha …… He walked down the stairs and out the house ……

“Don’t think I’m liking ur gay ass …. But if anyone gonna give u problems ..its gonna be me ….” Marq said as he walked out the room ……. “I love u too Marq ….”