suddenly

After that night ……. Kevin was tru to his word …. They was a couple ….. After school they would usually go to his house or hang with Akeem and Marcus …….. One night they got a hotel room at the Renaissance ….. Just the four of them ….. and well ….. Jamal wasn’t prepared for that night ……..

Jamal prepared to sit on Kevin’s dick ….. “Oooo .. damn not so rough ….” U’d think that by now he’d be a pro in sex …… on the other bed .. Akeem  lifted his legs higher as Marcus slammed into his ass over and over …. “Ahhh Damn nigga …” Jamal looked over, saw Akeem and Marcus, and was turned on a little …. Kevin noticed ….. “U like lookin?” he asked …… “Uh …. Its ok … “ Jamal was trying not to scream … Kevin didn’t like that ….. “Y don’t yall move your party over here?”  Kevin said as he grinded further into Jamal’s ass …..

They had an agreement .. they’d share…but no sex ….. well no penetration …… “uh .. baby ….wat u doin?” Jamal asked …… “Just go wit it …” Marcus said as he sat on the bed and took Jamal’s dick in his mouth ….. Jamal moaned from the pleasure he was getting from both ends .. Kevin thrusting into him … and Marcus’s mouth on his dick …. “ahhhhhhh”  As he opened his mouth … Akeem placed his thick dick in Jamal’s mouth ….. He hesitated until Kevin pushed his head further on Akeem’s dick ……  Jamal’s head was spinnin .. this was the sexiest thing he’d done … not to mention the freakiest ….. Jamal continued riding Kevin’s dick and suckin on Akeem’s dick as Marcus ducked on his …..

They all moaned as each was reaching the point of climax …. “Ahh shyt nicca …..” Kevin was the first … with Jamal following ……. “ahhhh ….” Marcus shot afterward …. With Akeem lickin each drop from his dick ….. Marcus returned the favor as Akeem skeeted in his mouth …. All out of breath .. they fell back on the bed  ……… 
“Damn PK… u do got sum skills …. Now I c y mah boy is on lock ……” Akeem joked …… Jamal half smiled ……. He didn’t feel right about this ……. He got up to use the bathroom ……. 

“Wats the problem?” Kevin came in with his boxers clearly showin he was ready for round 5 …… “Nothin … I’m good …” “Look …if that’s too weird for u … its all good …. We just close like that … and its sexy u kno?” When I saw u lickin on A’s nuts … it made me wanna fuck u harder ……” Kevin hugged on Jamal …. Licking his neck …… “Aiight Kevin … stop before we start again  … I gotta be at church tomorrow …” Jamal washed his face …… “Church?? Ahhh Cum on PK … ur mama aint gonna mind if u miss …..”  “But I would mind …. Come on Kevin … I need to be with my family …”

“Well if u aint realized … we are ur family … we the ones who been there for u …. We the ones who helped u win homecoming king …. We the ones who care about u for who u really are ….”  “You the one who sleepin with Tasha …” Jamal shouted …. He knew about it …. After the homecoming ceremony …. He was going back in the fieldhouse to change his clothes …. He heard sum moaning and figured it was sum freaks ……. He gathered his clothing and was walking out until he heard …. “Damn Kevin …. Fuck this pussy …” He stopped in his tracks ….. he slowly walked over to where the moans came from …….. He saw them …. Still in her cheerleading uniform with her legs around Kevin who had his pants down ….. He watched them for a few seconds ……. And then walked off ……..

Kevin was shocked …. “U can’t say anything right? Its ok … I kno u still like girls …. But I don’t have to sit here and let u talk about my family like u are the world’s best boyfriend when u are doing this too me ….” Jamal walked to the door …Kevin blocked it ….. “Are …… are … u leaving me?
“ he hung his head ….. he cared about Jamal …. But this freak in him …. He couldn’t control it ……. Jamal was silent … he didn’t want to answer the question … although he was pissed at him … he still wanted to be with Kevin ……… but he hated the fact that things were like this …..

“No …” Jamal said lowly …… “Thank you J … I’ll make this up to you .. I promise … a new start …. You and me … only ….”  “Don’t make promised u wont keep …. Just get me to church in the morning …..” Jamal kissed his lips and they walked back into the room …. Akeem and Marcus had started up another round ………  Jamal rolled his eyes ….. “You want me to take u home?”  Jamal hugged Kevin … maybe this was a new start …….

Kevin dropped him off ….. Jamal walked into the house …… “It comes home …..”  Jamal rolled his eyes ….. “Marq …. I really don’t have time tonite …..”  He went in the fridge and got sum water ……. “Y don’t u fight back? I mean I be givin it to you and u always let it fly …..” Jamal looked at him …… “Wats this about Marq? Let’s make it plain … u don’t like me ….I’m tryin but damn u don’t give me a break …..”  “Don’t try that reasoning shyt with me ….. I  kno u lyin to Ma and Pops …… I saw u and Kevin kissin ……”

“so u gonna tell them?” Jamal asked …. He was worried …things had been going great … his parents were so proud of him at the homecoming ….. and if they heard this … they’d be crushed ……. “I should … but that’s not my style …….” Marquice turned around and walked off …. “Even if u a fag .. u should be urself ….”he said as he walked off ……  Jamal sat and thought about that …… he was lying to his parents … but it was only for a few more months til he left for school … and then he could do wat he wanted to …..

He walked up to his room …. He finally had his dad to put the door back on the hinges …..there was a letter on the bed addressed to him …..

Dear …
Wassup man how you doing?  It’s me Will-Du …. I know I just sorta up and ghosted on you …. But I had to get my head clear …Things in my life weren’t like I wanted them and  … I’m not gonna bored u with the details …. I just was thinking about you … Hope your school year is going good …. I know u will turn out fine …. How’s your mom doing? Tell her I said wasup.  
I promise .. I will tell you everything when I get back …. When is that? I don’t really know …. There are some things I have to finish here ….. but just know that you are a special person  and I’m sure you have found sumone while I was playing the guessing game …. But If you need anything …. Just think about me … and I’ll be there …… I kno that’s corny …but hey it’s all I got …… Take care Prince … and remember that’s who you are …a  prince ……
~~Will Du
Jamal lay on his bed …. He hadn’t totally forgotten about Dudley .. but he wasn’t thinking about him as much these days ….. He thought about the time they spent together during the summer ….. Did he rush with Kevin cause he was trying to fill the void?