Henry eyed Sammy curiously, seeming so deep in thought. Their intense, locked stares were quickly broken as a dozen of Sammy's Searchers came crashing up from the many ink puddles on the floor, going after the old man.

Sammy knew he would live, especially since he had the axe. This was his plan, simply to play with the old man and mess with his head before sending him off to his death. Henry needed to be prepared, however, needed to carry as much fear and dread as possible to attract the savior. The Searchers were the best candidates for the dirty work.

Henry sent him one last stare before leaving the recording studio. Sammy could feel his psychotic twitched growing stronger, could feel his raspy breaths quicken. This was it, the call of destiny. The time of sacrifice was ready for him. It awaited his last move.

The music director headed towards the closet Henry had opened while the old man was down below looking for a valve. He grabbed the giant, metal dust pan from the shelf and made his way back to the entry of the Music Department, waiting for Henry to come back around. And sure enough, the old man came around the corner blindly, leaving Sammy the perfect window the knock him upside the back of the head with the dust pan. "Rest your head, it's time for bed."

Henry was knocked out cold.

~~~~~~~~

The ink demon landed roughly on the ground after jumping through the hole. It didn't hurt though, of course it didn't. The second he landed, he practically went right to limping and trudging down the hall immediately. His breaths and rasps echoed, and each footstep he took could be heard down below, plain as day. Each step almost sounded like a crash, the sound of the ink demon crawling above.

But suddenly, he came to abrupt halt. "Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep." The ink demon heard the old damned song, causing a loud, vicious growl to emit.

"Rest your head, it's time for bed." He could feel his demonic twitches coming on as his vision slowly changed, revealing a room with an old man tied on an ink pentagram. The ink demon immediately recognized him as Henry.

"In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead."

"Sammy!" Bendy roared with furious disgust.

"Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering!"

"That stupid man!" Bendy ran towards the end of the hall.

"Free me, I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

"I'm gonna kill him!" He summoned an ink portal on the wall, dashing right through it.

He appeared right in the room where Sammy now stood, separated from Henry just by the door. Sammy quickly looked up, startled as he saw the completely enraged ink demon that roared and hissed before him.

"No! My Lord! Stay back!" Sammy declared, trying to bravely put his foot down, although his voice wavered. Bendy roared as he went blind with psychotic rage. He tried to form words, all the worst ones to possibly yell at Sammy, but he couldn't form a coherent thought for the life of him.

The music director tried to slowly back away, but this proved to be futile as the room was so very small while Bendy was so large. "I am your prophet! I am your-" Sammy's words were cut short as he let out an ear-splitting scream as Bendy brought a heavy, intense wave of thick ink crashing down from the ceiling.

The room shook from the sheer force of rushing ink as the floorboards burst. Some ink even managed to seep under the door and into the other room. The ink drowned the music director, completely engulfed him as it dragged him right down into the broken floor, forcing him deeper and deeper into the lower depths of the studio. His screams quickly silenced by the ink, Sammy was quickly wiped from sight.

Bendy allowed himself to go into the ink as well, but he was able to swiftly pass through it by choice. He broke right out of the inky barrier, pierced it like a knife, as he arose from a huge pool of ink a few steps down from the room he was just in. When he saw Henry in front of him, he reached a hand out towards the old man.

However, Henry's eyes widened as he turned on his heel and hopped out of the ink. He ran down the corridors, the ink demon hot on his trail. He managed to flee to safety by sheer luck as he passed through a door and closed it behind him, the door now locked in place with a plank of wood.

Bendy growled, banging on the door desperately before quickly stopping as he heard Henry's footsteps disappear. The ink demon punched the wall in rage. "He got away! It's all Sammy's fault!" The demon roared mightily with burning hatred. "I just....!"

The ink demon's breath got caught in his throat as his footing slightly faltered. He allowed himself to sink to the ground. Sitting down in the hall, he hugged his knees to his chest and leaned back against the wall as he whispered weakly, "I just need him to help me find her. I just want her back!" The ink demon thought it was best to take a quick breather, allow himself to get some of his distressed, heightened emotions out before continuing on.

"Why did this have to happen?"