>>>>|Best friends|<<<<

Start from the beginning

"Now eat up sweety cause we have a long day ahead" he said clapping his hands together and I thanked him before I digged into my food. It was is delicious! "Mmh, this is so good! You should be a chef or something!" I praised him and he play fully rolled his eyes then chuckled before opening his mouth to speak.

"Oh stop it! Anyone can make this!"

I only smile before I went back to eat but then my mind went to Marcus. I didn't see him this morning, I wonder where he is. "Where's Marcus?"

"Oh he already left for work, leaving me all alone but I have you now so we can do all those girly stuffs!" He squealed in excitement and I chuckled at his actions.

"That sounds nice. So what kind of girly stuff will we be doing?" I asked, just to keep the converting going.

"We'll start with shopping because you definitely need a closet makeover" he responded, looking at my clothes and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I really don't see anything wrong with my clothes" I denied then folded my arms, playfully glaring at him and he rolled his eye again.

"Well...your clothes does look very cute on you which I like but sometimes you need some sexy clothes to wear"

"Sexy clothes? Oh please no, I really don't have the confident to wear those clothes" I said truly to him, admitting I don't have self confidence and Bianca looked at me with wide eyes.

"You got to be kidding me! You're joking right? Cause you have such a perfect body that I'm sure will have the guys crawling towards you!"he said truly, looking at my body and I kinda felt happy at what he said but I'd rather not wear those type of clothing. I like it plain, simple and comfortable.

"Really?"

"Yes gurl! I mean look at you! You have a pretty face, a nice personality and a very hot body! And if I wasn't gay, I wouldn't mind dating you" Bianca said in an obvious tone and I felt my cheeks redden a little.

"Well...thanks for telling me but I prefer wearing simple clothing since I feel very comfortable in them"

"Oh okay then. I won't want to force you to wear something you won't like and you have a perfect body that will look hot in everything! Like, why aren't you taken already?" He said in understandment then asked me a question after and that got me thinking for a while.

And I seriously don't know. I don't think there's the perfect guy out there for me...

"I...don't know" I shrug after thinking about it and Bianca looked at me shocked.

"Oh my God! You need to go on a date with someone! And I can assure you you will never be single again!"

"Uh....I think I'm better off single" I said after he spoke. I mean, no boyfriend, no stress.

Plus I have a son and I don't think many guys would want to date a woman with another guy's child so I'm better just how I am.

"Well if you say so but if you need any help with your love life, I'm right here boo!" He said in understandment again and I only nodded head, greatful that he didn't push it any further.

The place went silent after that as we both are our breakfast in silence and Bianca took me shopping after and he was so kind that even though I didn't had any money on me, he went on to buy it with his own money, even though I refused for him to do that.

But I have to say. Marcus and Bianca are probably the bestest friends I could ever ask for.

Chapter 31 pt. 2●

>>>>{♡}<<<<
Title: An unexpected surprise {Second part}

"Camila, get your ass over here girl! It's about to start!!" Bianca voice yelled from the living room and I shouted 'I'm coming' before I grabbed the big bowl of popcorn and literally sprinted out of the kitchen to the living room.

Plopping down in the soft, comfy couch my eyes darted straight to the movie, not looking away for a second.

It's been a few weeks now since I'm staying at Marcus's and Bianca's house and I've grown to be more comfortable around them and they have literally became my bestest friends.

I had recover from my weight loss but I still cry almost every night thinking about Ethan and I've come to hate Damon with all of my heart that if I ever see him again, I'm afraid I'll kill him.

Bianca and Marcus had also found out about Damon and Ethan. It happened one night when I was having a nightmare and I began screaming Ethan's name and begging Damon to let me stay and both Marcus and Bianca came to my rescue but minutes later demanded an answer from me of why was I having such nightmares and screaming Ethan's and Damon's name and I hesitate a bit but eventually told them.

They were as just as angry as I am now but Bianca was wayy angrier. He wanted for us to sneak into Damon's house at night and kill him before taking Ethan, which I instantly refused to do.

I don't want to go to jail...

But they have been the bestest friends you could've asked for. They took me almost ever where with them and never left me out of anything and for that I'm very thankful for.

"Hey ladies! What you guys---"

"SHHH!!!" Bianca and I said to Marcus at the same time then send him a little glare before we turned our focus back to the movie.

Marcus's day off was today so he is at home but is annoying sometimes. Like he would interrupt Bianca and I when we're doing our girly stuffs and Bianca would chase him away before he went back to painting his nails or putting his 'James Charles' make up on me.

"Sorry" Marcus whispered then walked over to us and took a seat beside a very concentrated Bianca.

We continued to watch over movie in silence but groan out annoyed when we heard the door bell ring. Uhg!! "I'll get it!" I said before I lazily got up and dragged myself to the door.

Groaning again, I unlocked the door before turning the door knob and pulling the door open to meet with a tall shadow but my eyes widen and my mouth dropped open as I now stare face to face with the man that made me grow to hate him.

Damon?

>>>||♡||<<<

What do you think will happen next?

And here's chapter 31 yall'💙

I hope you've enjoyed it!

Don't forget to leave a VOTE and COMMENT below☺

Question of the day (Q.O.T.D) : Winter❄ or summer🌴?

For me: Summer🌞🌴

This is all for now. Until next time....bye👋

___________________
______________
_________
_____