what had happened was

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" Kenya agreed.

Mind you they was both in relationships at the moment. It was no excuse for this hoe mentality.

"Y'all aggy. How Imma expect him to respect the relationship if he not?"

"...Well he really not. It's probably best you got a back up plan." Kenya shrugged, and almost immediately after her eyes grew wide. Dream face palmed as the words fell out.

"How he's not?" I eyed them both suspiciously. They both avoided eye contact, refusing to speak. "Hello?!"

"Well..." Kenya took the lead, "You know like the Dymond Flawless girl. The one from Youtube."

"....Yes?"

"Well he in her likes." she spit out so quick it was almost inaudible.

That was new information to me and I bet it was all over my face, but that ain't cheating. "So what? I like niggas pictures sometimes."

"Yeah, niggas like Keem, and Jax... This kinda different Yas." Dream tried to reason .

Ion why they was telling me this shit. Like y'all want me stressed that bad.

"Well.. maybe their friends."

"Yeah, totally. Oh and they're both in Spain right now."

My eyes widened as the words left Kenya's mouth so casually. "Come again."

"I mean that don't mean it was planned." Dream shrugged.

My heart was pounding faster than it should have been. "Please, somebody pull me up a picture of this girl. Kenya was on it, pulling up her page, and handing it to me.

Please be ugly I thought to myself as her page loaded. But just to my luck, she was bad as fuck I couldn't even cap. But what shocked me even more is Melo actually was in the likes, of every single pic in the last few months.

See, this is exactly why niggas ain't shit. How you gon let somebody else inform me about shit going on with you when we the ones in the relationship?! It hadn't even been a full week and now I'm looking like Bobo the fool, and this ain't the first time either.

Silently, I handed Kenya her phone back, before picking up my own. As the facetime noise rang, Kenya and Dream looked at me questionably. I held out the phone, showing them it was Melo.

"Girl, you can't call him. What you finna say?"

"Im asking him. This ain't no guessing game. Its a relationship we in." I explained watching the phone ring once before the Facetime unavailable sign came up. I rolled my eyes scrolling down my facetime log and clicking on another number. I held it up showing them it was Mani I was calling before they nosy asses had the chance to ask.

"Thank God, you called." Mani smiled into the screen. The background was noisy and mostly only spanish was heard. Through the window behind him I could see the sun was out. I forgot bout the time difference.

"Wassup?"

"I'm tryna get the triplets some shit. You think these hats would fit they heads?" He held up the cutest little yellow beanies that read ESPANA. By triplets, he meant the boys and Kairi.

"Awww." all three of us coo'd at them.

"Yes, by the time y'all get back they heads gon be about that size." Kenya told him.

"Bet, Imma get em." he nodded.

"Where Melo at?" I asked, remembering the purpose of this call.