That was what I was trying to do…

“I’m” he said, and kissed my lips. He didn’t do anything, just placed his lips on mine. It left my body with a tingling sensation that stopped all the way at my toes. He parted my lips with his, locking our lips perfectly. My eyes fluttered close as he held onto that position, but then pulled back.

I didn’t open my eyes, because now I understood.

“One” I said

“In” he said, placing another heart racing, eyes closing, breath taking, toes tingling kiss on my lips.

“Two” I replied as he pulled away.

My heart was racing a million miles per hour.

“Love,” He said, kissing me again.

“Three”

“With.” Kiss.

I paused this time, forgetting what number I was on and what number would possibly come after I figured the number out. It felt like my brain ran away, unable to handle so many emotions and hormones together.

About time you took a stroll and let my heart be in charge, I mentally said.

“Four.” Finally, I almost thought I had forgotten my numbers.

“You” he said at last, planting a final soft kiss on my lips. This time when he pulled away, he didn’t go too far, I could feel his face right in front of mine. I didn’t know how close we were because my eyes were still closed but I was sure he was dead close to me. A little movement and my lips would touch his.

“Five,” I whispered, out of breath. Circling my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a much needed kiss. Then I don’t remember much of what happened.

The next thing I know, he was griping my waist, my hands tangling up in his hair pulling him closer and closer to me. He slid his hand to the backside of my thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his torso.

He pulled apart only to place more kisses down my neck that left my skin burning.

I grabbed a chunk of his hair, pulling and tugging on it. This was too much, way too much for me to handle. I gripped his shoulders tightly, digging my short nails into his skin. He didn’t complain though.

His lips found mine again, sucking on my lips like a hungry wolf. I did the exact same.

Wow, that’s a kinda creepy way to explain things. Although, calling him a wolf is actually not that bad since it is said that wolves are the only most loyal animals. Once they mate, they will not ever cheat or leave their mates for the rest of their lives. For them there is only one mate, and once they find them there is no separating them.

Yo go wolfies!

I pulled away first, this time. I had officially run out of oxygen in my lungs. I think I need water to refuel O2 in my body. I slumped back, letting my arms hang loosely on his shoulders.

He looked down at me, pleased with my reaction.

“That was hot.” I commented. Then quickly shut my mouth.

That was meant to be said in my head! I complained.

Sorry! My conscious muttered.

How could you let that happen!?

Hey, I was kind of disoriented. Don’t blame me!