A few months later

Jeff's POV

Me and my brother are in our locker room while the girls are in a match together anyway mine and Trish's fake break up happened on the day after Ryan left and Matt and Lita's fake break up happened on the same day. 

After that day me and my brother have felt these random feelings for the girls but we keep shrugging them off because it is silly that we like our best friends when we don't.

Matt: what you thinking about?

Jeff: how that we think we like our best friends in a different way

Matt: I know 

Then we heard Lita's theme song and I saw Kelly Kelly on the rings canvas.

*TV*

Announcer: here are your winners Lita and Trish Stratus!

They both got out of the ring and headed backstage.

*After 25 minutes*

The girls walked in the room with a smile.

Matt: congrats girls 

Lita: thanks 

Trish: hard match but I am glad that we won

Lita: same 

Jeff: after the show me and Trish said we will go for a walk through the park before her match now we wanted to know if you want to join us Matt and Lita

Lita&Matt: sure 

We talked about everything that came to our minds but when Trish smiled I felt my heart beat faster I then looked away and Matt smirked at me I glared at him then he did the exact same thing when Lita smiled at him I smirked he glared at me. 

Trish: you boys okay?

Jeff: we're okay

Lita: you sure?

Matt: yeah 

Trish: we are gonna get a drink do you two want one?

Jeff: sure 

The girls then walked out of the room and headed to the lunch room.

End of POV

Trish's POV

Me and Lita got to the lunch room and we were talking about the Hardyz and how they were when we walked in.

Lita: it is strange how when we walked in they were all happy that we came back but then when me and you smiled they instantly looked away from us 

Trish: I know it is strange but I wouldn't bother about it 

Lita: okay 

Me and Lita grabbed the drinks and we then walked back to the Hardyz locker room.

*Outside the Hardyz locker room*

Me and Lita walked in and saw Matt and Jeff talking when they saw us they went quiet we gave them the drinks then sat down on one sofa it was me and Jeff then on the other sofa was Matt and Lita we were all talking about anything. 

Jeff had a match against Randy Orton, Matt had a match against Christian they both got ambushed by Nitro and Edge. Right now we are talking about their match also the Hardyz are relaxing after their matches.

Trish: are you boys ok?

Jeff: we're alright

Matt: *nods in agreement*