Sometimes, we have to let go

„William", said Katherine full of anger and hugged Nate just more closer, „What happened to you?" 

Purple guy didn't answer and just responded: „Give me my puppet back or I'll slit your boyfriends throat open. You don't want that, do you?" Matthew whimpered and slightly shook his head. 

„I'll go", whispered Nate as more tears generated in his eyes, „You'll get Matt." 

„No!", exclaimed Kate, „I won't loose any of you!" Purple guy seemed to be relaxed and just put the blade closer to the man's throat, slightly digging into his skin. Nathan sighed before kissing his half sister on her forehead and got out of her hug to went up to Purple guy. 

„Here I am", he said and looked in his eyes, „Now let him go." William smiled and loosened his grip he had on Matthew, who immediately ran to Katherine, hugging her tight. 

„I'll let you two go", he said and put Nathan into a headlock, who gasped in surprise, but didn't struggle, „But I'll know that you'll come back. Just like me, YOU ALWAYS COME BACK." And with that, the lights turned off and Purple guy disappeared with his victim into the darkness. 

„Let me go!", screamed Katherine and struggeled against Matt's grasp, „I'll get him out of there!" 

„Please, Katherine Lily Sharp!", pleaded Matthew and didn't let her go, „We have to get out now! We'll get him, but we can't if we're dead!" 

Immediately she stopped struggling and just hung limb in Matt's arms, sobbing and crying. She didn't even struggle as he carried her outside to his appartment and put her in his bed where she immediately fell asleep. The theorist sighed and sat down on the couch. What shall he do? His head shot up as he heard something from outside. But as he opened the door, there was no one. Just a package. He opened the package and he gasped. Two security guard uniforms, together with one simple note: 

‚If you need it. -Scott'

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Warning: Torture and death

„Well, well, well", grinned Purple guy as he closed the door behind him, „All the friends, reunited. But let's start, shall we?" Three pairs of eyes looked terrified at him. One brown, one black and one blue. 

„But what do you want?", asked Mark and tried to stand up, but immediately fell back because his legs were bound together. 

„What I want?", giggled the psychopath and grabbed a knife from a counter, „You'll see that very soon, Gabriel." He then looked at Nate with a hatred look in his eyes while Jack whimpered on the ground and said: „You already betrayed me. This time, I won't give you even the chance to recover. I'll make you the puppet, for real this time. My puppet." 

„How did you even do it in the first place?", asked Mark and fell back again. 

„Oh, it wasn't easy", grinned Purple Guy and grabbed Nate by his hair, earning a small painful scream from him, „But every human has a line that... if it's crossed, will drive them to insanity. You just have to find something in order to cross it. This time, I won't do that. Do you see the puppet there?" Nate turned his head, just to see something that exactly looked like the puppet, hunched over in a box. He nodded as a few tears escaped his eyes. 

„Perfect", and he retrieved his knife, „I want you to look at it, no matter what. Otherwise, your half sister will express the biggest pain I can find in my storage. And it's a lot." 

The musician whimpered, but nodded slightly. Slowly and painful, William dragged the blade over Nate's torso, cutting his shirt in a half and exposing his bare skin. Then he did the same thing again, but this time, he didn't cut fabric. Nate screamed as blood trickled down his body, a long cut from his chest until his stomach. 

Purple guy didn't seem to hear it and just continued the same procedure, until blood bubbled from Nate's body like a waterfall. Nonetheless, he still looked at the puppet, despite the almost unbearable pain that was shooting through him. A pool of blood started to generate on the floor. Thick, dark and salty blood. Nate was weak, he already fell to his knees, but he continued to look at the puppet. Purple guy grinned and brought the knife to the place where Nate's heart was still weak bumping. 

„Sweet dreams", he hissed in his victims ear, before he stabbed him right into his heart, killing him instantly. Only a small gasp escaped his lips, before he fell back, motionless and with a blade in his heart. 

„No!", screamed Mark and struggeled against his restrains, but without success. He just had to watch as the killer of one of his friends picked the bloody corpse up, bringing it to the puppet and stuffing the body inside of it. Then the killer turned around, smirking at Mark. 

„You'll be the easiest", he said and grabbed his chin, „Your friend right there won't be so easy, so let's start with him, shall we?" Mark shook his head, but the killer just giggled before walking up to the Irishman, grabbing him by his wrists and throwing him on the ground. Seán let out a yelp of pain, before trying to crawl away. 

„Oh, I don't think so", and he grabbed a big butcher knife from the wall, before turning Seán around by his shoulder. 

„Ple-Please", he begged in fear, „Do-Don't..." 

„Oh", grinned William and looked like a hunter at his prey, „I will. You'll be the pirate of the show. And for that, you won't need this." He waited one moment to see the panic in his victims eyes, before bringing the butcher knife to Seán's right hand, chopping it off with a disgusting noise. Screams echoed through the walls, along with cries in agony. Together with insane laughs and sobbs. 

„I heard that your eye got septic once", sighed Purple guy and retrieved a smaller knife, „I'll make sure that this will never happen again. But first, look at your future home." 

He tilted Seán's head so his left eye could face an red animatronic that looked like a pirate. Then he tipped slowly at his right eye with the knife, before stabbing it, driving the metal deep into the skull. The Irishman let out one final bloodfreezing scream, before falling limb, his left eye loosing his light. It just looked unfocused and dialeted at the animatronic, the blue dull and lifeless. 

„Father...", he whispered weakly before dying, „Why...have...you...forsaken...me..." 

„That's a shame", sighed Purple guy and picked the corpse up bridal style, „I thought he would last longer." 

„You literally stabbed him through his skull!", screamed Mark with tears on his face. William giggled and put the body in the open animatronic: „That's true." 

He turned around and faced Mark: „But death does not mean the same thing here. They will stand up later, don't worry. No one really dies here." 

Mark looked at him in shock. This man was truly insane, he reminded him a bit of Wilford, mixed together with Dark, Google and Yandereplier. His thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the murderer of many people yanked his head up, making him face the last animatronic in the room, a brown bear. 

„Let's be optimistic", whispered Purple guy in his ear while putting the knife at Mark's chest, „You'll be reunited with your dog. Forever." 

Before Mark could react, a knife buried into his chest, making him scream in agony. William just giggled, yanked the knife out and plugged it again in his chest, a few inches more right. He repeated the process, the screams slowly dying while blood splattered everywhere. 

As the last stab went into his chest, Mark's whole body relaxed and his eyes lost their light, just like Jack's did. Purple guy let go of him and watched with a grin how he slumped over and hit the floor with a loud thud. He giggled and dragged the body over to the bear, placing the corpse in there as well, closing it tight afterwards. He then walked back, looking at what he created. 

Still smirking, he retrieved his phone, sending a simple message: 

‚Five down'