Into the unknown...

„Are you sure you want to do this?", asked Matt and looked at Mark, Jack and his girlfriend, „He's a dangerous person who could kill all of us." 

„If that's it what it takes for me to save Nate", answered Kate and looked into his eyes, „Then I'm willing to accept that." 

„If he had done anything to Chica or Stephanie, I'll kill him", whispered Mark in a low voice, almost comparable to Darkipliers. 

„He won't get the chance", Jack patted his shoulder, „We'll get this asshole." 

„Okay, activate your flashlights", sighed Matt and stepped through the door, entering the restaurant, „If you find anything, just use the walkie talkie." The four looked unsecure around the room with their flashlights. It was a mess, blood splattered on some walls along with children's paintings. 

„We should split up", murmured Kate and looked at the others, „I'll look with Jack after Nate and Matthew will look after Stephanie with Mark. Sounds good?" 

„No, that doesn't sound good!", interrupted the theorist furiously and stepped up to her, „Splitting up is never good! I... I don't want to loose you." There was silence for a while, until Kate looked in his brown eyes, closing the gap between their lips. After a while of resting in the kiss, Mark coughed and the two let go again. 

„Nothing will happen to me", whispered she, putting her forehead to his, „And after we found them, everything will be alright." Matt nodded, even if he was still unsure. 

„Alright", smirked Jack and accompanied Kate while the others disappeared into the darkness, „Where shall we begin?" 

„I honestly have no idea", she sighed and just started to walk, „Just look what is around here." They stepped together in a room that looked like it was made for children. Some toys layed on the ground, a carrousel was in the middle of the room and a ball pit was on the side. But no Nate was in there. 

„Is that pirate's cove?", asked Jack and pointed at a curtain with a sign saying: ‚Out of order.' 

„It looks like it", murmured Katherine and stepped closer, opening the curtain. But there was nothing behind. 

„Where's Foxy?", she asked herself quietly, before dragging the Irishman out of the room. At least, she tried. As soon as she stepped through the door leading out, it closed shut, leaving Jack behind. Captured. 

„Jack!", she yelled, trying to open the door, „I can't open it!" 

„It's okay!", she heard him yell, „I'll get out of here! Just try to find Nate, okay?" She hesitated before continued searching. Suddenly she stopped after she stepped on something. Kate shuddered before looking down and picking the object up. She gasped at what she saw.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

„I have a bad feeling about this. I have a bad feeling about this. I have a bad feeling about this. I have a bad...", repeated Mark to calm himself down, but in reality, it just did the opposite. „Stephanie?", whispered Matt and peeked around the corner, looking at something that looked like a stage. On the stage stood a yellow chicken, completely motionless. 

Suddenly they both heard a loud static noise like an old radio mixed together with Tv-static. Slowly they both looked up, just to see something that looked like wires and metall merged together. 

„Mangle!", yelled Mark before the animatronic dropped on him, „I hate this guyyyyyy!" But Matthew didn't pay attention to him and instead entered the stage, facing the yellow animatronic. It had its eyes closed, blood and mucus dropping from its mouth, eyes and neck. „Wake up", he whispered and touched the machine at the spot where the heart would be. Surprisingly, it worked and the chicken opened ist eyes. But instead of violet eyes Matthew knew from the game, they had a deep brown tone. They almost looked... human.