Two and a half down...

Slowly and careful, Stephanie went to the pizzeria. Right next to her went Chica, sometimes barking of joy. The woman smiled, before continuing her way. The words of Matthew still echoing in her mind: „Please, be careful when you get there. Don't enter it, just investigate outside. Search for clues, something like that. Whatever you do. DON'T. ENTER." 

She rolled her eyes at that memory. She could tell that Matthew still loved her and cared for her. Not in the way he loved Katherine, of course. The way he looked at her, spoke and acted when she was around was pretty clear. He loved her with all his heart, it was obvious and pure. And Stephanie didn't bother. She was happy for the two of them. 

The romantic relationship with her and Matthew was over and she was cool with that. Things like that happened all day. But did Matt really think that she was incompetent? That she couldn't do stuff of her own? 

She let out a small chuckle as she arrived at the abandoned building. It looked awful. 

„Okay Chica", said Stephanie and retrieved a small piece of Nate's clothing from her pocket, „Help me finding Nate, okay?" 

Chica barked cheerfully and sniffed at the cloth, before sniffing the ground, searching for the smell. Soon she barked again and ran to a almost hidden back door, scratching it as a sign that the smell was in there. 

„Good girl", said the woman and pushed the door open. The golden dog followed her, not barking anymore. Inside the restaurant, everything was dark. She wasn't able to see anything, not even her own hand. The door slammed noisefull shut and whatever Stephanie tried, it didn't open. She slightly shivered and retrieved a flashlight from her pocket. 

„Stay with me Chica, will you?", she asked the dog that still stood right next to her. Chica wagged her tail as an answer. Stephanie looked around with the flashlight, discovering more and more things. There were many tables who seemed like to be decorated for a birthday. Child drawings hung on the walls, but they didn't seem to be about the Chuck e Cheese's restaurant animatronics or anything about that restaurant. 

There were drawings of a bunny, a chicken, a fox and something that looked like a marionette with tearstreaks. But most of the drawings showed a bear, holding a microphone. One of the drawings was different. It just showed a head of a bear, with dark eye holds and a wide open jaw. And he was golden, not brown like the other bear. 

„I'm sorry, but that's for Cassidy", said a monotone voice behind her and she immediately turned around. 

„Nate?", she asked in disbelief. 

„So you would think", chuckled Natemare and walked around Stephanie and Chica like a hunter his prey, „My original name is puppet, but I prefer to be called Natemare. Would you please follow me, Susie?" 

„Why should I do that?!", asked Stephanie angrily, „And why do you call me Susie?!" 

Clap.Clap.Clap.

„Very good", said a voice from the shadows while the owner still clapped their hands, „Puppet, bring her to me." 

The former Nate nodded and grabbed Stephanie's wrists, while a few lights started to switch on. She fought against the grasp, but Nate did have to much strength. 

„Aww", said the voice again while taking a step into the light, „Look what you brought me Susie. It's perfect, even if it wasn't planned. Puppet, take that animal and bring it to Kid's Cove. You know what to do from there." 

Natemare nodded and took Chica on his arms, carrying her away. 

„What will you do with her?!", yelled Stephanie and tried to follow, but was stopped by the Purple guy. 

„That's for me to know and for you to find out Susie. But now is not the time for that. We have work to do and let's put it that way: We can do it the hard or the easy way, it depends on your cooperation." 

„I don't even know who you are and what you want", said Stephanie through her teeth, „And why do you call me...Mmph!" 

She was cut of by a hand on her mouth, which caused her words to get muffled. Purple guy shook his head in acted disbelief and whispered into her ear: „Naughty Susie. Let's go to the little dog of yours, shall we?" 

Before Stephanie could say anything, she was literally dragged into the room Natemare had left before. As she saw what Nate had done, she tried to scream, but Purple guy's hand still muffled everything she said. The man smiled crazy at her and said to Natemare: „Well done. Go to sleep."

 Natemare nodded, looked at Stephanie for one last time, before he left into the darkness. Stephanie had begon to cry, only the tight grip of this psychopath hold her in a standing position. Suddenly she felt how her head was tilted, so she had to look in one direction of the room. Her eyes widened as she recognised the yellow animatronic, opened up and polished. 

„That's gonna be your home", chuckled Purple guy and put a knife at Stephanie's throat, „You better look at it, otherwise your remnant will have problems to connect." 

Before she could ask what the fuck he was talking about, she felt how a deep cut impacted her throat and she fell lifeless to the ground. 

Her murderer chuckled one last time and picked her gently up. She was pretty light. Carefully, as he feared that she could wake up, he put her into the suit of Chica, closing it afterwards tight. He nodded and turned around to something that looked like a mess of cables and mechanics. Purple guy chuckled again and went through the door, leaving two corpses behind.