Chica and Mangle

„I told ya that they wouldn't believe us", sighed Séan as they left the small house. Mark shook his head and held his friends hand before sitting down with him on the sidewalk. This had been now the fifth private detective they had been visiting for help. No one believed them. 

„You can't blame them", said Mark, „Some killer from a video game in a haunted pizzeria? They must have thought we're crazy." Jack chuckled until the ringing of a phone interrupted the silence. It was Mark's. 

„Who could...", asked Mark, before growing pale. The number on his phone was Stephanie's. But he knew that she promised just to call when she was in danger. What happened? 

„Come on", said Jack and looked at the phone, „Pick up." Mark nodded and his shaking fingers somehow managed to accept the call. 

„What is it Stephanie?", he asked in a worried tone, „Did something happen?" 

A „Hello? Hello, hello?", emerged from the phone. Mark grew more pale and whispered: „No..." 

„Oh, Gabriel, I didn't think you would pick up! Well, it's your phone number, but after all, a surprise! But it's not a good surprise. As I have witnessed, you and Fritz have cheated. Against the rules, you have tried to get help. You seemed to have...forgotten, what I'm capable of. If you want to have your friend untouched, you better run and save him... with the rest of your team. I'll be waiting for you...Gabriel..." 

And with that, the call ended. Séan did also hear every word, because Mark's phone was still on loud. „What shall we do?", asked Jack and looked at the shocked and sobbing Mark, „Phone guy has now Stephanie." 

Mark's phone vibrated again, but this time it was Matthew who was calling him. „Yes?", asked the American, his voice still shaking from the shock. 

„Mark, we just got a message from Phone guy! It said: „Two and a half down!" What the fuck happened?!", yelled Matt from the other side, obviously scared and upset.

After Mark had explained everything, he could only hear a few whispers from Matt and Katherine, until she said: „Stay right where you are. We'll come." The phone call ended, leaving a scared Mark and a clueless Jack behind. 

„I hope this will all be over soon", whispered the half Corean as he waited for the couple to arrive.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

„Worked perfectly", said Purple guy and started to settle everything for his next „visitors", „Puppet!" 

After a few moments, the shadow figure appeared right before him, asking: „Yes, master?" 

„How are Susie and the animal? Are they working good?" 

„They are working perfectly. Shall I bring Susie to her stage?" 

„Do that. Leave Mangle in parts and service. After that, go to sleep and wait until our visitors arrive." 

The black haired man nodded, leaving the room. Purple guy grinned and opened a animatronic that looked like a red fox. Right next to him already lied a brown animatronic bear, a purple bunny and a wireless golden bear. 

„It won't take long", whispered the madman and let out an insane chuckle, „And my collection will be complete. Perfect."

Meanwhile, Natemare looked at the two animatronics, lying in the parts and service room. One was a yellow chicken, standing there, looking at the other animatronic, which looked like a mess of cables and wires. The eyes of the chicken, which were lifeless and purple before, were now brown and seemed to be possessed. Blood and mucus oozing from the beak and the eyes, but especially the neck. 

„Come Chica", said Natemare in a seductive tone which he knew would make the animatronic obey, „It's time to go to your stage." 

The chicken nodded slowly and followed the puppet master to the stage, not able to resist. 

In the animatronic, unseen to everyone's eye, was a dead corpse.