A|N, Cutscene of -Look-

What is the opening cutscene about?

The opening cutscene shows a doctor sitting in a white room on a chair, talking to you as the player. You can say that he's a doctor because of his coat and the clipboard in his hands. From the physical picture, the doctor is about 45 years old and has brown hair. He also has blue eyes, which also have sparkles of grey and white. His face is very edged and his skin looks a bit like he's sick. He has oval glasses to fulfill the cliché. 

You can't hear is voice properly because it's muffled and you can hear a faint ringing in the background which grows louder, comparable to a tinnitus. But if you take the filter from the dialogue and play a little bit with the audio files, you can see what he told you:

„There we go now, nice and tight. I'm sorry that we had to sedate you the last time, but people very beginning to feel threatened with you around. Crazy, unpredictable, psychotic. That's what they call you. I have new medicine for you, I'm sure it will help you with your...problems. I'm gonna read to you your data, you know this by now. Marina Krüger, 10 years old. Is diagnosed with paranoia, schizophrenia, maybe even split personality, chronic stress and anxiety. In her village she was diagnosed to be possessed by a demon or even the devil himself. Many exorcism were used on her, but without success. So she was transported into these asylum in order to..."

After this dialogue, the eyes of the doctor will change to black and the cutscene will end. It's not fully confirmed, why his eyes did change, but it has something to do with his dialogue. This cutscene isn't canon for the choice ‚life' or ‚reality', it belongs to ‚madness'. So you play only in ‚madness' as Marina Krüger and ‚madness' is also the most important choice.