Favorite Girl | k.n.j

Favorite | k.n.j

***
(Y/N)'s

In a circle of friends, there will always be the one who's not noticable.

The one who don't include much.

The left out.

And out of all my circle of friends, I'm that person.

I'm not mad or makes it a big deal but I do feel sad about it.

But I don't want them to know about what I feel either.

I don't want them to think that I'm being dramatic.

"Hey wanna go to the café later?" I asked my friends.

"Sorry I have something to do today."

"If she won't join I can't, I don't have someone to walk with me back home."

"Hey (Y/N)... What are you guys talking about?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Namjoon." My friends greeted.

"Oh Hey Joonie." I smiled at him.

Namjoon here is my childhood friend.

But he have a new circle of friends like I do too.

Even so, he still hangs out with me.

"I was asking them to come with me to the café today but they can't... Do you want to join me?" I asked him.

But deep inside me... I'm scared that he'll only say that he wants to hang out with his new friends instead.

"Sure." He smiled.

-

"So where are the others?" I asked Namjoon as we drank our drinks.

"Jin and Taehyung's busy with the Theater club, Yoongi's busy at the Music Club, and Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin are busy at the Dance Class." Namjoon stated each of his friends.

I knew them all already though, I hang out with them before and Hoseok's my classmate.

"Oh is that so? How about you? Aren't the Council busy?" I asked.

"I quit already." He casually said.

"What? Why?" I asked him with shocked.

"I just don't feel like it." He shrugged.

"And I won't get time to hang out with you if I am still a part of the council." He smiled at me.

I don't know why but it made me flustered and warm.

"You didn't have to though." I told him, I actually feel guilty of being a bother to him.

"Am I a bother to you?" He asked but he don't look hurt or something... He looked more like he's teasing me.

"N-No! I think I am the bother between the two of us." I muttered.

"You aren't you know... Never will." He leaned forward and patted my head with a smile.

"Get a room." We both heard a voice and saw Yoongi looking at us with disgust.