Anpanman | j.j.k

Anpanman | j.j.k

***
Jungkook's

"What are you all doing hurting (Y/N)?!" I shouted to the kids that stole (Y/N)'s doll.

"What is it to you anyway?" They asked me.

I barged to them and pushed the kid.

"Yah! What the hell!" The other kids barged to me and starts to punch and kick me.

I endured the pain as (Y/N) looked at me worriedly crying for me.

'I'll always come for you (Y/N)... I'll always be your superhero...'

-

"Are you alright Kookie?" (Y/N) asked as she aid my wounds.

"Yeah I'm fine." I gave her a smile.

"Y-You don't have to do that." She said as her face redden.

"But I want to do that... I want to be your strength (Y/N)... I want to be your superhero." I bluntly told her, her face reddened more.

"I don't want you to be hurt though." She looked down at the supplies after finishing aiding me.

"Its okay..." I smiled at her.

"As long as you're not hurt."

-

I looked at (Y/N) from far away who's laughing with her friends and with her 'Boyfriend' at the Cafeteria.

She seems happy with her life now.

She seems happy with him.

She seems happy without me now.

Its okay... as long as she's happy.

I don't care if I get hurt.

I don't care if I got scars.

As long as she's okay.

-

"Were you the ones who put those wet papers in (Y/N)'s locker?" I sternly asked the ladies laughing mischievously.

They raised their eyebrows, "Why? Did (Y/N) told you? Did the slut told you to beat us up then?" One of them said that made my blood boil.

"She didn't even know what you've done... now before I somehow beat your ugly faces up, stop harrass-"

Before I could finish what I'm about to say... she showed a picture of Yonnah's naked body from her bedroom window.

"Where the hell did you get this?!" I said and was about to take it but she smirked and passed it to one of her friends.

"Oh somewhere... somehow." She said.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh no you won't... you see, that picture... will spread to the whole campus if you don't follow my instructions." She said.

"What the fuck do you need?" I tried to calm myself down.

"Stay away from (Y/N)." She said.

"What's with you if I'm always with (Y/N)?" I glared at her.

"Somebody wants her for himself." She said.

"So will you be a good boy and follow the instructions?" She fluttered her eyes at me which I want to poke with a stick or pull out so that I can stomp on it on the ground.