CH. 8 You Think So Little of Me

Start from the beginning

"—It's your boobs," Kade interrupted West, with a disgusted snarl playing on his lips, "They're practically hanging out of that tank top," He said, giving me a notion to look down at my chest.

I looked down and, BOOM! Woah! Where'd those come from? Damn they look good!

I snorted, "Oh, what? Bothered by a little cleavage? That never bothered you on any other girl," I taunted Kade, crossing my arms over my chest.

Kade furrowed his eyebrows at me, "Well ya, when it's not on my little sister, of course it wouldn't bother me. Now, go change or cover yourself up, nobody here wants to see that," Kade sneered.

I groaned in frustration, "But I-"

Lance gave an agitated sigh that interrupted me mid-complaint, "Violet, just do it, please. At least do it before Lucas wakes up and drags you out by your hair to change that top," Lance lectured, waving his arms around, trying to give me the easy way out from the 'big bad Lucas.'

I stayed seated, protesting the clothing switch.

"Cameron's allowed to wear whatever she wants," I replied grumpily, staring directly at Kade, "Nathan never says anything to her about her wardrobe choices. You know why?" I rhetorically asked Kade.

He stared blankly at me.

"It's because it's her body!" I gasped and made wide eyes at Kade, "And that also means, it's her choice to put whatever she wants on it!" I shook my head in fake disbelief, "Who would've ever known!" I raised my arms in the air and did jazz hands, now looking at the rest of my brothers as they all stared at me, unamused.

"Do I look like a fucking ginger to you?" Kade asked me, tapping his fingers on the table, "I'm not Nathan. Nathan's more of a push over- as you probably know," Kade jabbed his thumb up at the air in the direction of our stairs, "Go."

I whined, throwing my napkin down on the table, and storming upstairs to go change my top.

If I didn't give up sooner or later, this would be a whole mess.

"Questo non è giusto!" I yelled from the top of the stairs, looking over the balcony to the boys in the kitchen, claiming that this whole ordeal wasn't fair.

"We know!" Lance and Kade shouted up at me in unison and I could hear Flynn laughing his ass off in the background.

Upstairs, I walked down our long hallway where all of my brothers rooms were, and into the last room on the right- my room.

In my room, I walked into my closet, making the executive decision I'd be better off with just covering myself up with a hoodie, rather than switching around my whole outfit.

I grabbed an LSU Football hoodie from one of my shelves and slid it on, going to look in the mirror at my appearance.

Ugh, I thought to myself as I pulled at the huge sweater that now covered my whole torso.

I looked fine before.

Taking the walk of shame back downstairs, I saw that Kade, West, and Flynn were all waiting for me by the door.