Beca moaned into her girlfriend's mouth when she felt her hand start to unbutton her shirt. Eventually getting to the last button, Chloe pulled off the shirt without losing contact and threw it behind her. She slowly slipped her hand up the brunette's tank top and underneath her bra. Gently, she pinched the girl's hardened nub and began massaging it with her index finger and thumb.

"Oh," Beca moaned as she felt the other woman playing with her nipple. Chloe smiled against her lips and pulled back. She slowly tugged at the other woman's tank top and removed it from her. She reached behind the brunette and slowly undid her bra, removing that as well. After sliding it off, she flipped her own hair behind her neck and brought her mouth down to the DJ's nipple.

She started massaging it with her tongue as gently sucked on it. The DJ threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation running through her, she was incredibly turned on right now, and it was only getting worse with each movement her girlfriend did.

"God Chloe," Beca pleaded. Chloe smiled against the other woman's breast and brought her mouth back up to meet her lovers lips. "I need you," Beca moaned against the kiss.

The red head slid her hand down her girlfriend's toned stomach, back to her thigh. Taking her time, she slowly slid her hand up the girl's inner thigh, up her skirt. When she reached the girl's panties she smiled.

"You're so fucking wet, it's extremely hot baby." Chloe whispered into the brunette's ear.

"I know," Beca moaned as she felt her girlfriend's fingertips trace the outer core of her wetness, running up and down the soaked fabric. "Chloe," Beca breathed. The red head giggled and grabbed the hem of her girlfriend's panties she pulled them down just far enough so that she could get better access. She slowly dragged her two fingers up and down her girlfriend's wet creases. "Please," Beca whimpered.

Feeling sorry for her lover, she brought her two fingers to the girl's clit and pressed on it as she began to massage circles against it, this triggered a throaty moan to escape from her partner.

"Does that feel good baby?" Chloe whispered as she continued to massage the girls erected bud.

"Y-yes," Beca moaned. The DJ had her eyes shut and let her girlfriend work her magic; she laid there enjoying the sensation that was running through her core. Before she could expect anything the red head entered the DJ's drizzly folds with her two digits. A gasp released itself from the DJ's mouth when she felt the fingers inside her, moving in and out through her wetness. She moaned as her girlfriend began thrusting faster and harder, digging her fingers inside her. She slowly brought her mouth down to the girl's thighs and smirked against the brunette's thigh.

"C-chloe," Beca moaned. The taller woman didn't need to be told again, she dragged her tongue from the girl's thighs up to her cunt and gently massaged her hardened nub. As her tongue continued to enchant Beca, while working on her clit, Chloe decided to add a third finger, to help speed things up. She could tell her girlfriend was desperate to come from the way she was pulling at her hair.

"Oh fuck," Beca hissed when she felt the third digit enter her. She involuntary bucked her hips up to meet her girlfriend's face, and began rocking in motion with the other woman's fingers. Chloe continued sucking and massaging her clit and she was thrusting in and out of her now tightened walls. The brunette's whimpers were getting louder and louder, Chloe knew she was close. She used all the force she could while using her fingers, and attempted to fuck her girlfriend senseless. She kept up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper each time she entered her, eventually within seconds she heard her name being called as she felt the DJ's soft smooth folds tighten, then eventually crumble to nothing. Beca laid there panting.