Anakin x Reader x Rex (Clone Wars)

I just got this silly idea while playing Hogwarts Mystery. It's probally gonna be shitty but this is all for fun so please no hate!

This isn't much of a love story or such but more of how Anakin messes with the reader and how the reader meets Rex for the first time.

You held a file Anakin gave you. Anakin was aside you. Both were walking to Captain "Handsome". You awkward turn the page of the file then ask,

'Are you sure his nickname is Handsome? It feels weird for a Clone to call another Clone handsome...'

'Yeah! Totally.' Anakin nod with a smile. 'He's Captain Handsome.' He assured.

You just raise eyebrow. You were confused why Anakin suddenly wanted you to hand this file to a Captain Handsome. He said he doesn't want to do it himself because they had a fight. You, wanting to help your friends all you can, said you will hand it to the captain. You arrive in a hall to see the Captain. He had his helmet under his right arm, standing straight. Cody seemed to say goodbye before he left. Handsome looked like other Clones, yet also not. For some reason he was way more handsomer than the others. His head was shaved yet you could tell he was blond. He looked strict yet friendly. He was quite interesting... and handsome.

'I get why he got that nickname.' You said without thinking.

Anakin just began laughing while pulling out a camera.

'Why do you have a camera?' You curiously asked him.

'For evidence. Don't worry about it, it's my mission.' He smiled.

'You're smiling a lot today...' You mumble while turning before walking to the Captain.

When you were close enough, put on your best smile and said, 'Captain Handsome'. You never seen a man turn faster with such a confused face. He pointed at himself so you nod, confused why he would be confused.

'Euhm, yes, sir?' He awkward said before coughing and asking. 'Is something wrong, sir?'

'No, Handsome.' You smile then do the file to him. 'Anakin wanted me to give this to you.'

Suddenly he chuckled so you cocked up an eyebrow before asking,

'Is something wrong, Handsome?'

'No, sir. It's just, this explains why you're calling me Handsome.' He chuckled while accepting the file. 'It's Captain Rex.'

'But Anakin said...' You awkwardly point to the corner then look at the corner to see Anakin snickering and filming.

'This is my favorite thing I did this month! He laughed out before running off.

'You asshole!' You shouted, you wanted to run but then quickly turn to Rex. 'I'm so sorry.'

'Don't worry about it, beautiful.' Rex smiled before leaving.

'B-beautiful..?' You slowly ask, unsure if you heard that good.

After getting over the awkward, embarrassed feeling, you chased Anakin around for an hour before you finally got the camera and deleted the video.