"Ah those days, glad they're over," she burst out laughing.

I joined her. It was nice to feel this way. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and read a text from Liam,'Are you doing okay?'

'Yeah, I'm actually at the mall with Veronica. Athena still hates me,' I quickly replied back.

'She doesn't hate you. No one could hate you Saphire. She'll talk to you just give it time,'

'Thank you, it's nice to talk to someone,'

'I will always be here for you,'

"Uhh," Veronica's voice pulled me away from my phone, "who are you texting? You've got that giddy 'oh I'm in love," she jokingly swooned, "kind of smile on your face,"

I hadn't even noticed I'd been smiling, "I'm most certainly not 'in love' that's just my normal smile,"

"That definitely wasn't your normal smile those are usually fake, that smile," she pointed at me, "was one hundred percent genuine,"

"Veronica I think you hit your head too hard,"

"Let me guess," she pretended to think, "Could it have been," she poked my cheek, "Liam,"

"I have no idea what your talking about," I laughed.

I most certainly did not smile that 'I'm in love smile' I mean I was talking to Liam. Definitely not feeling there were just friends, although I guess of course she doesn't know that. "Oh come on, unless there's some other guy your head over heels with," she eyed me suspiciously.

"It was Liam m, but I did not have that goofy smile!"

"You totally did," she walked away from me mockingly.

"I did not!" I called after her catching up to her.

"No, not at all," she spoke sarcastically
I ran after and she slowed down, so we were walking side by side. "I wasn't,"

"Liam and Sapphire sitting in a tree,"

"Ugh are we five,"

"Yep," she giggled,

We passed by the cafe and I pointed it out to her. "Found it!"

"Finally, I was starving," she put her hand on her forehead and pretended to faint.

I laughed at her. "Sometimes you worry me,"

"I know," she laughed and got up, "not let's go get food.

We went up to the counter and ordered our food. Veronica seemed a bit distracted. She kept checking her watch and texting someone. I didn't mind though. "Are you waiting for someone?"

She jumped up a bit, "uh no it's nothing,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,"

Does this have something to do with the plan she mentioned earlier? "I've got to use the bathroom you mind coming?" Veronica looked up at me.

"Oh yeah of course sure,"

I got up and we headed to the bathroom. When we got there though Veronica didn't actually use the bathroom she just kind of stood there awkwardly. That was a bit odd. I heard a thump as someone rushed through the door. It was none other than Taylor and Lilly. I looked at them a bit confused. I mean I didn't mind them being here but still. I heard a familiar laugh behind them, "What are you guys doing?"

Athena. That was the plan. She laughed. walking in. Her face dropped as soon as she saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"Athena I'm sorry," I pleaded.