Chapter 14

A/N: Mis Amores. Sorry for being inactive but here I am with another chapter. Thanks for the feedback, you guys are hilarious.

p.s im hella gay for lucy vives.

WARNING⚠️ : Homophobia 

She just doesn't understand. But who could blame her? She clearly said she was straight, talked about being religious as if she was preaching in the church itself and gets defensive every time the topic of closeted homosexuals was brought up. She always talked about how straight she was, always. And when she did do something a bit questionable, she always claimed that she was playing around. Everything was a game to her. So could you really blame Camila for thinking that Lauren was just kidding?

The whole concept of straight females playfully pretending to be girlfriends is high in the radar. Honestly straight girls sometimes act so gay, even Camila had suspiciously looked at them wondering if something is actually there but it's just straight girls acting, well, like straight girls. Camila had countless of experiences with girls flirting with her but claimed that they are strictly dickly. So she doesn't take them seriously at all. But now at this time, a straight girl was serious and that straight girl was no one other than Lauren. Or so she thought she was straight.

Fuck, she completely ruined her chances with Lauren. Lauren fucking Jauregui actually asked her out. Can you believe that? Neither can Camila, didn't you see how she reacted? Camila's heart was beating out of her chest. She was both excited and nervous.

Was that the only reason why Camila hesitated in to answering Lauren? Cause she thought she was playing? Well that's one of the reasons. Biggest reason is because as soon as Lauren asked the question, the imagine of her parents appeared in her head.

Camila's parents aren't your average religious folks who don't accept homosexuality. Hell, they are not religious at all. They just go off of what they already know or were taught. They have utter disgust with anything related to homosexuality. Even the flag. Her father Alejandro always sneers when he sees it.

" What a fucking joke." Alejandro says has he takes a sip of his beer and pointed it to the T.v which talked about a pride parade. The beautiful colors of the rainbow lit up the screen and Camila couldn't help but smile. " They took God's creation and made it to this? Disgrace. The rainbow was a sign indicating a promise that God gave us to tell us he will never flood the earth again, and they use it for this? Fucking gay lords I swear."

Camila looked down, but her ears perked up as she heard her mother's voice.

" No se. I don't know how these people can LIVE in this life style. It utterly disturbing. They are not right in the head. I swear it's Satan putting these, these IDEAS in their minds. They need the help of God."

Alejandro chuckled as he took another swig of his beer. " Have you seen Camila's cousin Marisol? I can not believe she's a fucking gay. I've seen her walk the other day around the school. She was wearing male clothing AND get this, had a hair line," He says as he changed the channel. " I asked her. Since when? And you know what she said? She had this "feelings" since she was little. She was touched as a kid I swear. A person can't have these feelings when they are little. It's not possible."

Sinu sighed and sat next to her husband. " A shame my brother is not in here to see how bad his ex-wife raised that child. I can't believe Angie really let her daughter do all that to herself. Bad parenting."

" A shame indeed. Marisol was such a beautiful girl. A man would've loved to be with her but she HAD to ruin it for herself."

" What are we doing later?" Chirped up Camila, nervous radiant in her voice.