Chapter 9

A/N; You guys are great.

P.p.s i almost accidentally reported this story

It 3;00 and the band room filled with members, instantly filling it with musical melodies from them. Camila patiently sat in the back of the class, ' fixing' her snare but really she was just waiting for a certain green eyed girl to walk through the door.

" What's up Mila, Snare not sounding right?" 

Camila looked up and smiled.

" Nah, it's good. i'm just messing around with it." she responded, beginning to strap up.

" Haha okay, almost makes it seem as you're waiting for someone." Ashton said, with a teasing grin.

"No?"  Camila scoffed, trying to look at the door while at it.

" Aw c'mon mila, who are you waiting for? Who's the lucky lady this time?" Ashton asked, strapping up as well.

That's when Lauren walked in, looking flawless as always. Camila swore she has gotten prettier since the last time she saw her. This is annoying. She's supposed to be Camila, the charmer, total fuck boy, the one who gets anyone when she wanted to, but since Lauren came into the picture she's even willing to propose. Like what the hell is that?

" Lauren!" Called a voiced behind her. Camila turned around and saw that it was Ashton who was calling after Lauren. Do they know each other? and If so, why have they ever mentioned it?

Lauren looked towards the source that was calling out for her, but her eyes immediately landed on Camila. She smiled and made her way towards her. 

" Hi Camz." Lauren greeted as she approached her. " You look great with that snare on you." Lauren said with a wink.

" Oh uh haha, thanks." Camila said, fiddling with her drumsticks.

" Nooww, you know you wrong." Ashton said, tapping Lauren on the shoulder with his drum stick. " I was the one calling out for you and you go for Camila instead. Kinda rude don't you think?" He said, smiling.

Lauren rolled her eyes. " What you jealous?" she says as she grins.

" Only a little bit." Ashton said, laughing. " So I heard you joined the band but I didn't know it was actually true. What instrument did you pick?" 

" Alto."

" Maan, you should've picked drums it would've been great having you in our section."

" Ah well, I kinda didn't pick what instrument I wanted, Mr. Smith actually chose it for me." Lauren said.

" Well, that might seem unfair at first, but when Smith sees potential he goes straight towards it. Plus, I think we're also running short on some sections like the saxes. There used to be 15, but on a good day there's 5." Camila said, smiling sadly. " This band is getting smaller everyday, but that doesn't stop us from being the best band out here."

" Like that Chihuahua movie, Small but mighty." Ashton added in.

" It's tiny but mighty Ashton."

" Whatever, same difference." 

Camila ignored him and then turned to Lauren. " I feel like this would be a good time to properly introduce you to Hals. I'm actually surprised she came to school from how much pain she was in yesterday." Camila explained, as she unhooked her snare from her strap.

" This way m'lady." Camila said, taking Lauren by the hand and leading her to the rest of the saxes. But on the way, Lauren accidentally bumped into someone causing their instrument to fall on the floor.