Chapter 19: Thats Weird.

We got back to my place and set everything up for the little guy "what should we name him?" I asked Addison who was just smiling at the puppy. "Hmm, Rocky?" she asked making a cute thinking face, gosh she's adorable. "Love it! Rocky it is"
Rocky ran around the house exploring his new home "he is so damn cute" she giggles, "just like you" i murmured I didn't actually think she would hear me but I guess she did because when I looked up at her she was blushing.

Addisons Pov;

Did Demi just call me cute? I don't even know how to feel about this my insides are going to explode I couldn't stop myself from blushing and she saw, fuck. Keep it together Addison! Think of something to say before this gets awkward.. My phone started to ring, "Coming from you" I winked before looking at caller ID; Hayley!

"Hey Hayley" I answered looking at Demi who was trying to hide the fact she was blushing by playing with Rocky.

"Hey Ad, since the party is in two days I need help to figure out what I'm going to wear, this is literally an emergency!" she explains,

"Hayley, chill out! Exactly two days, you will find something come over in like.. 5 minutes and I'll help you out. It's only a party I honestly don't understand what the big fuss is over, only teenagers getting wasted and waking up with hung overs and regret mistakes they made." Demi smiled at my comment.

"Okay I'm coming and do you hear yourself? The hottest guys are going to be there like Justin, and Kian! Who knows what will happen between the both of you" I could tell she was smirking by the end and so was I.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, don't think anything will happen with Kian but he said he would make it up to me so who knows" I looked towards Demi and she looked upset, why though? Was it something I said? "Anyways, I got to go I'll see you soon" I said before hanging up.

"Hey Demi"

"It's okay, go help Hayley" she didn't even look up what's wrong with her?

"Demi.."

"Addison, just go please"

"Not before you tell me what's wrong!" I was getting frustrated by now.

"Nothing! Bye" she walked away.

What the actual fuck, that was so weird. Oh well I tried, she will come around eventually and tell me or mum what's wrong.

I quickly left her house and walked towards our door and Hayley arrived.