Chapter 14: Detention.

I walked into the room and saw him sitting down he looked really hot in red, he looked up at me and gave me a cute little grin and called me over to sit next to him. It was weird because he couldn't keep his hands off me which was good sign meant he liked me but I wasn't use to it, as the class was almost over he kept moving his hand closer to my thigh every time I hit it away he would do it again, it was irritating. Were at school and that's inappropriate, "can you stop please?" I informed him feeling uncomfortable, we didn't say anything for the rest of the class and I couldn't be happier when the bell went. Maybe he is just like all the other boys out there? Just acting all nice and friendly until they get what they want and fuck off.

-

"Addison since you didn't turn up to your lunchtime you have an afterschool" Mr. Williams informed me on his way to the staff room, I just nodded and continued to walk to our detention room which was only around the corner I've only been in here once or twice I was never the rebellious type, there was a few people in there who are always in detention but other then that there's only six or seven of us. I sat down at the front waiting for our teacher to come in and start the long hour I have a head of me, "At least there's not a lot of you today, some familiar faces" she pointed out, I looked up straight away knowing exactly who it was.. Miss Lovato.

"I'm gonna make this after school fun, because I don't want to be here just as much as you guys so I'm gonna go around the room and ask you all why your here and then use can just go on your phones and talk to whoever you want" everyone cheered, best teacher ever usually in detentions we have to sit there silently for an hour writing out the school rules but this detention was going to be good.

Demi's Pov

Thank god it's Friday, it's been a pretty eventful day with what happened with Addison and Mr. Williams. I'm so proud of her for sticking up for herself, he's such an arsehole and she didn't deserve any of the things he said. I was disgusted he's meant to be a professional and setting an example for these kids! I have to admit I had a lot of fun in Mr. Derek's office talking to Addison while Sam and Mr Derek were talking about anything they could, they were getting pretty close you could tell which was good. Addison would look over at me and blush when she catches me looking at her and that causes me to blush.. This girl has got something on me I'm never like this around someone I never get nervous or butterflies but around her that's all I do feel. She's such a beautiful and strong girl we have a lot in common but she's my student and I think she has a boyfriend Kian or whatever his name is!

I've been informed that I'm hosting the after school detention today, great.. Wasting an hour of my life babysitting kids is always fun. Stuff it it's Friday I'm gonna let them do what they want, I walk into the class and see Addison and instantly smile.

"I'm gonna make this after school fun, because I don't want to be here just as much as you guys so I'm gonna go around the room and ask you all why your here and then use can just go on your phones and talk to whoever you want" everyone cheered, I went around asking people why they are here and some of the reasons are pretty stupid like for example someone's in here because they were smoking, if they wanna smoke let them they will suffer the consequences later in life, or another reason was because they were late to class. I thought detention was for kids who don't do their work; homework, or wag or do something really stupid and irresponsible. This school really needs to lighten up if I'm being honest, the students were talking to each other, listening to music or just on their phones. I looked around and saw Addison with her ear phones in humming to herself, she's so perfect.

Chemistry Like No Other.  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara