"Yes. I fell off a tree once. It was horrifying and I hate heights because of it."

The irony of how this man has an office fifty stories high, yet is afraid of heights is uncanny. Yet, he is so adorable all at the same time.

"I'll hold your hand the whole time," I promise, his body leaning over a kissing my cheek.

"Good. Then we are going back to my place and not leaving my room," he whispers in my ear, my lips releasing a laugh.

"Okay, Styles," I smile, his smirk prominent as he finishes the rest of the cake.

We stand and walk around the fair together, our fingers linked together tightly. He points out the simplest things, like the kids on the playground or the face painting station. It's nice to see him so relaxed.

"Five, please," Harry says, handing me a baseball after he pays for the bottle toss.

"This is going to get nowhere," I laugh, throwing the ball and missing the bottles completely.

My laugh continues as I miss again, Harry watching in pure amusement. "I was basketball. Not softball, mister," I say, bumping his hip with mine. He snickers and grabs the last softball, throwing it insanely fast and knocking the bottles throughout the booth.

"Holy crap," I gasp, his lips curved.

"And I've won you a bear. Cross that off my bucket list," he smiles, retrieving the stuffed bear from the worker. He hands it to me and leans down, kissing my lips in the sweetest kiss.

"That's cute Harry," I smile, his nose rubbing against mine.

"I'm hot as fuck. Not cute, baby," he smirks, my hand shoving his chest. I hold the bear in one arm and hold Harry's hand with the other, his long legs striding beside mine.

"Reagan!"

I turn and Miles runs towards me, dragging Grace behind him. They've been seeing each other and I have never seen either of them so happy before.

"How are you?" he asks, hugging me.

"I'm good. What about you?"

He starts telling me how Greystone's still in a bad mood ever since Harry bought the business, but all in all, everything's good.

"And what about you, Harry?" Grace asks, Harry smiling at her.

"I'm perfect. Thank you. How are you, Miss Williams?" he asks, Grace saying she's good.

"Have you guys been to the haunted house yet?" Miles asks, Grace widening her eyes.

"It's horrible. Scariest thing," she says, my lips smiling.

"No, we were going to go on the Ferris wheel then head home," I say, Harry holding me to him tightly.

"Consider yourself lucky," Grace smiles, Harry laughing.

"I'll see you soon. I'll text you Grace," I say, her head nodding. We hug and walk our separate ways, Harry leading me in the opposite direction from the Ferris wheel.

"What are we doing?" I ask, the haunted house coming into view.

"Going through a haunted house, then the Ferris wheel."

I gulp and he kisses the top of my head, both of us walking into the dark house. There are times where we both jump, moments I'm jumping onto Harry as he laughs, and times I squeeze his hand tightly as he holds me for comfort.

"You're an ass," I groan, my hands retrieving my bear. Harry laughs and pulls me into his arms, squeezing me close to him.

"I know. But now you get to take me on that stupid machine," he says, pointing to the Ferris wheel. I smile and kiss his cheek, both of us walking over to the ride. We wait in line, Harry standing behind me with his arms wrapped around me. The warmth he radiates is heavenly and his head leans on mine, both of us walking up the line.