"Don't cry, beautiful," he whispers, my hands fisting his t-shirt.

We sit in silence as he kisses my cheeks and neck, soothing me into a state of serenity after my heartbeat slows. This is my home; anywhere Harry is, is the safest place. He lifts me up and walks me into the bathroom, my arms clinging to him. I'm behaving like a child; Harry not minding my actions.

"I'm going to wash you," he says, my head nodding. He removes his shirt, walking to his tub and turning it on. My fingers wrap my hair onto the top of my head, my hand removing my shirt. Harry grabs my hand and removes the bandage, the scratches not as deep as they feel. It hurts horribly.

"Can you join me?" I ask, his eyes meeting mine. He grabs my waist, his warm hand pressing to my skin.

"Of course, baby."

He kisses me softly, my hand pulling him back for another. His smile is felt on my lips, my heart fluttering.

"Don't worry about them. They don't know about us," he says, my heart pounding. I nod and he kisses me again.

He removes my leggings and I remove his sweatpants, his leg legs adding onto his attractive features. Harry shuts the water off and we rid each other of the last articles of clothing, sitting in the tub. My hands set over Harry's as they lay on my stomach, his arms tight around me. This is everything to me.

Loud noises are heard around the park, the little fair being held one Harry wanted to take me to. It's been a few days since the incident and the magazine came out yesterday, Harry insisting we read it in bed together. He's a romantic and I found myself blushing at what he was saying in the interview.

"Harry, do you think we could get something to eat?" I ask, his eyes lighting up.

"Absolutely."

He has a beanie on his head, his cute curls peeking out. The leather jacket on his body is designer and his black jeans and plaid button up make him look so casual and chic all at the same time.

"What should we get?" he asks, scanning over the booth.

"Have you ever been to a fair?" I ask, his head nodding.

"When I was eleven, I think. I had my first kiss by the river that day," he says, recalling the memory.

"Aw. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll receive more than a kiss at this fair," I tease, his eyebrows wiggling. I laugh and we step closer to the booth, my finger pointing to the menu.

"How about we get a funnel cake and two hot chocolates?" I recommend, his head nodding.

"Sounds good."

His hand remains in mine and I order, Harry grabbing a ten dollar bill from his pocket. He tells the woman to keep the change and her gracious smile beams as she hands us our order.

"Do you want to do anything here?" I ask, his head nodding.

"I am determined to win you a teddy bear," he smiles, my lips curving. I break off a piece of the funnel cake and eat it, savoring the delicious fair food I haven't had in years.

"And I am taking you on the Ferris wheel," I grin, his head nodding.

"Okay. Um, I have a question," he says, my fingers feeding him a piece of the cake.

"I, uh, oh God, this is embarrassing," he stutters, my eyes watching him run his fingers through his hair.

"Just say it," I encourage, grabbing his hand.

"Okay. I am honestly so deathly afraid of heights," he admits, my lips 'aw'ing him.

"Harry, are you serious?" I say, his cheeks covered in a cute pink color.