"For now, rest first, Giyū."

He felt the power on him left his body at that very moment, as he enjoyed the lap pillow he received.

Just as his tense body relaxed, water fell on him, making him looked back up again.

"Chihiro..."

He brought his hand up there, to her face that now filled with tears flowing down her face.

But it wasn't a sad, or frustrated tears.

Rather, her usual smile still plastered on her face despite her bawling her eyes out.

He could feel her warm cheeks and tears on his skin, as he slowly stroke her skin. Chihiro brought her palm on top of his, the tears still haven't stop.

"Thank you, Giyū."

He just stared at her, looking at her lovingly, a rush of emotion filled his heart as well.

"...I... I was always afraid that someday, you will leave me..."

Giyū accepted all her feelings to himself, processing it slowly as he continued to hear her out.

"But, today, for an unknown reason, I could say for certain. I know, I believe that you will not leave me. Thank you, Giyū, thank you so much."

She lowered her head, closer to his face. She stopped when her face was inches away from him.

"I still have many, many things I want to tell you. But, for now, please rest, Giyū."

Me too.

Giyū smiled at her one last time, before nodding his head off, as he snuggled closer to him and finding the most comfortable position for himself.

As she looked at him getting comfortable on her laps, she closed her eyes.

Oh, little human boy…
You’ve wandered into this forest

The first words of the song left her lips, the song of distant, forgotten lullaby of the past.

But you’re unable to see
These giant wings

The song swirled to the air, as drowsiness eating Giyū up. The air around them felt so nice.

Oh, those round little cheeks
That don’t know a thing…

Her hand trailed down, to his cheek as she rub her finger slightly there, while occasionally poking it.

Sleep now, sleep!
Come on down by the quiet waterside
Your dreams
Will be carried upon a dragon’s back
To disappear beyond the mountains

She remembered that time when they slept together as children, and Tsutako would read them stories as they laughed together.

Many, many children
Sleep side-by-side
When I count to seven
They sleep happily together

How their life are so different now. But, at least, they're still together.

Oh, those tiny eyes
That can’t see a thing…

Sleep now, sleep!
Come on down by the swaying brush
Your dreams
Will go searching for their mother
Returning to a place beyond the sky