☁ 300 Special ☁

You woke up in your bed, oddly feeling like the day was gonna be a great day. You sat on the edge of your bed, and a note greeted you on your bedside table.

'Thank you. '
-???

It read. You were taken aback, who is this person? What where they thanking you for? You smiled at the thought of appreciation none the less. Stretching your arms above your head, you head to the bathroom.

It's been a few months ever since you've became a deviant, and you were lucky enough to have Connor and Hank give you some space. They trusted you enough from the last mission, so they thought of giving you space, and apartment in return. You were grateful.

The thought of that mystery person leaving you that note crawled it's way up your mind. You tried to brush it away, but as you were stepping out of the bathroom, a knock appeared on your front door. You quickly pulled out an outfit and headed for the door.

(The outfit you're wearing)

You hesitantly grab the knob, and slowly opened the door.

There, was an okay height for a girl, she had medium black hair tied into a messy bun, round framed glasses, purple eyes, and fair skin. A blue sweater hugged her small frame with a white cardigan draped over her shoulders, and she wore leggings with brown boots. She looked (up/down) at you and a side smile crept it's way to her face.

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad to finally meet you! " She seemed like she was on the verge of tearing up, and her nose was red.

'Who the fuck-'

"(Y/N), may I come inside?" the stranger asked as let her hands free from the pockets of her cardigan. You nod in reply, and she gingerly enters and sits properly on your small couch, you silently follow her and sit next to the mysterious girl.

"I'm sorry, but who are you? " You asked, wanting more than enough answers. If she was someone who loves trouble, then you needed to contact Hank and Connor.

"Oh, right-" she adjusted her glasses before finally speaking once more. "I'm CloudedNines, call me Cloud or C9."

'Okay, this weirdo needs to get out. She's starting to creep me out with her smile, and I don't wanna be filed a fucking report on kidnapping or some shit...Oh my rA9 I sound like Gavin.. '

I groan at the thought, and Cloud didn't seem to mind. In fact, she looks like she knew what I was thinking of..

"I came over to say thank you. " She said softly as she looked down and shyly fiddled with her fingers.

"Oh, you're the one who left that note in my bedroom? " Cloud snapped her head to me in confusion.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry for the past intrusion.. " She said, finally remembering what she did, she let out a small chuckle from her weak memory. I raise a brow at her.

"...Okay? "

"Look, " She stood up and grabbed me by both hands, taking me up with her. "I know this is all really weird and awkward, but I just really.. " A tear rolled down her right eye. "I really wanted to thank you, for all the effort you've done in this book. "

"Book?! "

"I want to thank you guys for so much reads, but I could only find you. " She hugged me and I stood their awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She then pulled away and wiped a tear of her now reddened cheeks. "This may not seem like a lot compared to other famous writers out there, but I want you to know- I appreciate every single one of you. " she started crying.

'Holy shit she's crying! ' I started to panic. Her soft whimpers escaped her lips, so I hugged her. And stuttered a few words of gratitude back at her. Both of us pull away and she smiles at me.

"Thank you... "

And then everything turned black.