Just then, the elevator opened revealing Taehyung. She stood up immediately.

"Oh Lisa-ssi..."

-------

Taehyung took off his coat and hung it at the coat holder. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to visit." Lisa sat opposite to his desk.

He sat down on his chair, putting his hands on the desk observing Lisa. "How have you been doing?"

"I'm good...kinda."

He nodded as he started typing on his computer.

"Taehyung..." she finally looked up to him.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I...i can help you with your...mother's case."

Taehyung stared at her for sometime.

"You know....i'm close with Jennie so...i'll try to find something."

"I really appreciate your help but-"

"-It's not a big deal." she cut him quickly," I promise."

Taehyung just nodded.

"Can we meet tonight?"

"I'm sorry, Lisa...i have a dinner tonight." Taehyung gave a small smile.

"Dinner?....with Rosè?" she asked.

"Yeah..."

".....is it about the engagement?"

"How'd you know?"

"Was just a guess..." Lisa gave a sad smile.

-----------

The restaurant

Rosè stepped out of the car sighing. She finally could properly breath after feeling suffocated in the car. Her mom was driving and it was an awfully silent ride. The tension was too thick.

After getting inside the restaurant, they got escorted to the Kim's table.

They bowed and greeted each other, sitting down on their seats.

Today, Rosè couldn't focus well on the dinner. She knew what her mother was planning.

"Taehyung-ah, me and your dad don't want to wait any longer." her mom said.

"Wait?...about the-"

"Marriage.." her mom cut him. " Yes, i feel like you two are close enough to get married now."

Taehyung didn't say anything.

"Mom, can't you wait a little longer?" Rosè became irritated.

Her mother sighed heavily, touching her forehead.

"Roseanne, you see..." Mr.Kim spoke, " Your company's share is....going down. It....doesn't look good."

"What..." Rosè creased her eyebrows. Her mind went blank.

"Yeah, so that's why we are planning to rush the marriage."

"No..."she whispered looking down at her heels.

At the far end of their table, Lisa sat alone observing them from far. She had disguised herself. Yes, she planned on following them because that's what the 'unknown' had ordered her to do.

From what she was observing, it looked like Rosè wasn't agreeing with the marriage. But Taehyung....he just looked straight not speaking.

"Roseanne." her mother said in a more stern voice," I worked so hard to build this company and this is what you are going to be handed."

At this moment,Rosè felt like running away from here.

"You are going to marry Kim Taehyung, you got it?" her mother looked serious. She couldn't say anything. She was just hoping Taehyung would defend her...to stop this marriage.

"Next month. What do you think Taehyung? her mother asked.

"I'm fine with it, Mrs.Park."

Rosè shot a glance to Taehyung. She couldn't believe he just accepted it. Knowing she wasn't ready . "What the hell Taehyung?"

Instead of replying anything, he stood up and left the table. Rosè hurriedly picked her bag and followed him ignoring her mother's call.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! " she called him trying to catch up.

He walked fast towards the entrance not looking back once.

"TAEHYUNG!" she shouted this time.

He stopped, still looking ahead.

"How could you do this??" she said with a shaky voice. Her eyes were now filled with tears.

Taehyung didn't say a word, his back facing her.

Lisa finally caught them and hid behind the walls. She listened to their conversation carefully.

"I'm not ready for this marriage Taehyung! I thought you knew this..." the tears started to fall down her cheeks. " At least you could have asked me or told me. Just....anything."

He finally looked back with a painful look. "Because.....i like you too much Rosè."

Lisa heard him loud and clear. His words felt like a knife cut through her chest. Controlling her tears she walked away from there. The pain was too much to handle.

Meanwhile, Rosè stood there speechless. Tears still flowing down her cheeks and her mouth went dry.

Why do love come in painful ways?

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:
Reading yalls comments are hilarious
Please dont stop😂
anyways do vote
Meet yall in the next chapter💕