Chapter 27 - Rumour has it Part 2

Camila calls Lauren to tell her about Shawn's offer.

-----
Lauren is packing her things. Lauren is bad at packing. It panics her! Even Dinah and Vero is helping her to pack her things then her phone rings...

Lauren: Hello?
Camila: Hi Lo, how are you? Is this the best time to call?
Lauren: **she put the phone in between her shoulder and ear** well I am packing and I am panicking right now. What's up?!
Camila: Oh sorry to interrupt you. I'll just call again
Lauren: No! It's ok. I'll just put my phone on speaker ok. But Dinah and Vero is with me so just to warn you. **She giggles**

**Lauren put down her phone and put it on speaker**

Lauren: There you go Camz. You are now on speaker so why did you call?

Camila: Well first hi to Vero and Dinah. Thank you for helping Lauren. **Vero and Dinah said hi and jokes around but she didn't hear it**
So Lauren maybe I can talk to you later when you are done. Take your time packing ok. Just send me a text message when you are free already. Okay?

Lauren: Yeah sure. Bye Camz, thank you for understanding.

-------
After packing her things. Lauren got tired and was able to sleep on her bed without texting or calling Camila. They will go to the camp the early morning.

It's 4am. Lauren woke up to her alarm at 4am. She knew that Camila is waiting for her so she checked her messages. She reads Camila's text messages asking her to call her when she's free. Lauren felt guilty because she forgot to text Camila and she passed out after packing her things. She knows that at this hour Camila is still sleeping. So instead of calling her. She just sent a text message.

4:02am
Lauren:
Hi Camz, I am so sorry. I passed out after I packed my things and wasn't able to call you. I know you're still sleeping and I am going to the camp now. I guess see you next month? I will truly miss you and please always take care of yourself. Love you!

4:03am
Lauren:
Also, I think that you wanted to say something so what ever it is. Save it so we can have a lot of things to talk to when I come back. You know that I can't call you when I'm there, right? So see you when I see you :)

4:05am
Lauren:
And lastly, I might arrived at the camp at 9 or 10am and I know you're still sleeping that time. So don't text back or call because I will be able to get my phone after a month. Love you!

4:10am
Lauren:
Sorry for spamming you of my messages. I am really sorry. I will miss you! I really wanted to call you right now to say goodbye... Well you know what??? I'll just call you

***Lauren called but Camila didn't picked up... It went to voicemail***

She just left a message on her voicemail

"Hi Camz, well I guess you are really still sleeping... Anyway I am really sorry and always remember that I love you. See you in a month and always take care! Bye Camz!"
----------

Camila's POV

OMG!! It's already 11am?! Shoot!

Camila checks her phone...reads Lauren's messages and listened to her voicemails...

Damn! Why I wasn't able to wake up on that call... I should have said goodbye to her... And about Shawn's plans.. what will I do now? Well I think, Lauren will understand... It's for us anyway... And we will just pretend for few weeks... And it will be over once they come back... I guess I'll just have to explain to her when she comes back.

This fake dating... Anyway Lauren knows Shawn and I are nothing but friends. I will just help a friend in need and to clear things and so I can have a guts to tell my parents about my sexuality... But do I really need to do this? I can just tell my mom now... No I should tell it in front of both of them. Dad will be here in a month so it's a good timing... I should clear everything at school that I am straight too before someone tells my mom... Ugh!

I hope I was able to tell Lauren and see what her reaction is... But I know she will approve of it. Camila talks to her self and releases a deep sigh

This gay rumour is killing me. - Shawn/Camila

------
Shawn's POV

This gay rumour in school is really getting now into my nerves. I need Camila now. I hope she gets to tell Lauren about it and she agreed to it.

I need to ask Camila.

He called Camila.

Shawn: Hey Mila, good morning! So were you able to talk to Lauren?

Camila: Wow Shawn, so you called me to know if your plan will push through or not?

Shawn: Yeah sorry to push you into this but I really need your help.

Camila: I wasn't able to talk to Lauren because she went to the camp earlier today. When she called I was still sleeping and she wasn't able to call me last night. So sorry Shawn...

Shawn: What? So... Yo..you're not gonna help me out? You know Mila, it will also benefit you..  your gay rumours is also spreading like mine.

Camila: Ummm I will come out by the way but not too soon. Maybe when Lauren came back from her summer camp.

Shawn: But this gay rumour of yours is spreading like fire and will reach your mom before you came out to her.

Camila: hey ok fine!! I'll help you. So when are we going to start?

Shawn: Nice thank you Mila! At school tomorrow. Let's have a show time let's take it slow... There's weeks before summer starts so let's use those time.