Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Friends with benefits

Samara's Pov:

I held my face as i felt blood drip from my hand. Ryder stood over me, his hand ready to strike again. "Did i say you could leave the house?!" He yelled. I stared down at the floor, still in shock that he had hit me. 

He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Did I?" I shook my head, letting tears fall from my eyes. "Why are you crying?!" He screamed, roughly letting my face go. "This is what you wanted? To come here with me right?"

I just laid there, not saying anything. I guess that just pissed him off more.

"Where did you go?" He asked. "I just went to the doctor for a check up.." I said, my voice trembling.

He pulled me to my feet, pushing me away from him. "You won't do anything or go anywhere unless i say so."

I stared up at him, his eyes were cold and filled with hatred.

"I know. I just needed to check on our baby. You know i go every two weeks." He scoffed, taking another drink from his bottle. "That's your baby. i don't have anything to do with that."

I looked away from him, feeling my heart break. "Why won't you let me go.." I said in almost a whisper. "You won't even let me talk to my sister." He laughed and dropped the bottle onto the floor, letting it spill so i would have to clean it up. "Cause' i could use the extra money you bring in for my bike." 

I shook my head. "You really thought all that crap i said was real? I just wanted in your pants not some stupid baby. I came here because i knew i would have full advantage over you. Yoiu're just here for kicks." He lifted my chin. "You really thought i would marry you? I have better things to do than be some dad and to be stuck with some..." He spat on the floor, which he'd make me clean too. "Broad."

I looked down at my hand, staring at the ring that didn't mean anything to me anymore.

"And when that kid gets here, don't expect anything from me. Whatever money you make you get twenty from it."

"You expect us to live off twenty bucks?!" I cringed as i felt his hand come across my face. "Did i say you could speak?!"

When we first moved here everything was blissful...for about a week. Then he started to show his true colors. I basically feel trapped now. I can't do anything without him knowing about it. I can't even eat if i piss him off somehow. He forces me to have sex with him, He forces me to clean everything until my hands are raw. He made me cut my hair short because apparently long hair dosen't suit his gang. 

I haven't been so miserable in all of my life.

I wiped fresh blood from my mouth, afraid to speak now.

He gave me a long stern look, rubbing his chin. "If you're not here when i get back.." He pulled a knife from his jacket pocket and held it to my neck. "I'll kill you, Samara. Nobody will even know. they'll just think you're being a bitch and ignoring them. You haven't spoken to them in weeks...i doubt they're still trying to reach you." He smiled and ran the blade across my skin. "If you even think of trying anything i will.." 

I closed my eyes and stood there stiff as a board as he slowly moved away from me. 

I listened as he grabbed his keys and slammed the door, leaving me to myself.

I slowly opened my eyes, staring down at the glass and alcohol.

Why didn't i just listen...

---------------------------