Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Dumb Feeings

Ellie's Pov:

I leaned against my gym locker as i fixed my eyes on some girl undressing. "What's your name?" I asked, watching her shirt fall to the floor. "Abbey," she smiled shyly and grabbed her gym bag.

I slowly walked over towards her, lifting up her chin. "Abbey Faye. New right?" She moved away and nodded. I softly smiled, causing her to blush. "Ellie." I pointed to myself before taking the bag from her. "I'm not....lesbian." She said, backing into her locker. "Who said you had to be?" I smirked, pulling her close by her waist.

I felt her body tense completely. I wasn't trying to scare her, but it was the perfect opportunity. "Relax." I whispered, softly kissing against her neck. "You'll like it I promise." She shuddered against me in discomfort.

I probably shouldn't. She's some new Freshman and hasn't even been here a full day.

I tried ignoring my conscience, sliding my hand into her pants. "It's just me and you, okay?" I kissed her, brushing my tongue against her bottom lip; receiving a soft moan in return. She kissed me back hard, unzipping my pants. "Be patient." I laughed and pushed her hand away. "You'll get your tur-" I felt someone tear me away from her, throwing me back.

I wobbled backwards, almost tripping over a stupid bench.

I looked in front of me at Macie. "Hey, babe-" She slapped me. "Cut the shit, Ellie." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself calm. "Don't hit me." I spat out, regaining my balance. She stood there folding her arms. "What?!" I walked past her, handing Abbey her bag and shirt. I pushed her towards the exit, not wanting her in it.

Macie grabbed my arm, forcing me towards her. "I thought you were my girlfriend?" She was holding back tears. "I never said that, I said I wanted to see you again." She glared at me. "You said you really liked me." I groaned, slipping on my shoes.  "I like alot of girls, Macie, and I don't date. I told you a thousand times." I swung my bag over my shoulder and fixed my pony tail. "You're nice and fun in bed but that's it. I know I said things but i regret doing so." I pushed past her.

I hated when girls got attached to me. Fuck a girl twice and you're life partners.

I turned the corner into the main hall. I walked fast, trying to make sure Abbey was alright.

"ELLO!" I felt myself get picked me up and swung around. I grunted and shut my eyes tight to keep from getting dizzy. I knew it was Mathew. "Fuck off!" I kicked my legs and squirmed. He simply placed me over his shoulder and spun faster. "I'm going to puke!" I hit him the back of his head with my fist. He dropped me and whined.

Mathew and I were like brother and sister. We were so close people always assumed we were dating. He was an asshole but I loved him.

I fixed my bag over my shoulder and rubbed my forehead. "I hate when you do that." I mumbled, trying to keep my eyes straight. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. I gave him a stare that made his face go blank. "What's wrong? Can't get laid?" He teased. I shoved him and walked back in the direction I came from, still trying for Abbey. He ran in front of me. "Matt, please!" He sighed. "What are you doing?" I grunted. "Looking for a girl named Abbey."

He laughed again and turned my head towards Macie, who was talking to her. I stood there for a second, unsure if I should walk over or not. "Dyke drama.." I elbowed him in the ribs. "Can you not?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going home, coming?" He whined again. "It's only fifth period." I ignored him and continued towards the doors. "If you come ill get pizza.." I smiled as I saw him appear beside me. "Better be sausage." He said, opening the door for me. "Hell yeah."

----------------------------------

I layed spread out on my couch, Mathew sitting on the floor sipping a soda. "You tried fucking her not only at school, but in the middle of the locker room?" I shrugged. "There's not exactly a private place in there." He smirked. "How do you get them to?" I bit my lip. "I don't know. Usually ill just start and they cooperate, I don't try forcing it too much."

He rolled his eyes. "I can't get one girl and you can get any you want. Did you with Sam yet?" I chewed the inside of my cheek. "Sam is different." He raised an eyebrow and sharply laughed. "Seriously?" I gave a serious stare. "I'm serious. She's not...I don't want to with her." I pulled my knees to my chest. "She's special." He turned towards me. "You love her?" I laughed. "I didn't say that."

I don't know.

He smiled. "Then why are you blushing?" I didn't even realize. I rubbed my cheeks. "Shut the hell up." He laughed again. "Awww its cute." I threw a pillow at him and walked into the kitchen. "When was the last time you saw her?" I grabbed one of my dads beers from the refrigerator. "About two weeks. I've been avoiding Emma trying to take me." He smiled to himself.

I sat back on the couch and handed him the bottle. "Okay I still like her. Doesn't matter." He sipped it and handed it back. "Does she like you?" I stared at the brown glass. "No." I drank a little and set the bottle on the table. "We kissed when we saw each other after all that time. Then she said we shouldn't have, left, and ignored me the rest of the night." I played with my fingers. He pulled himself on the couch, running his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"You should go see her." He suggested, slipping on his boots. "Useless, she probably doesn't want to see me." I rested my head on his shoulder. "Just go. She misses you I bet." I sighed. "But when you do fuck her can I watch? Both of you would be so hot." I raised my head, giving him a disturbed look. "No!" He shrugged. "Worth a try. Can't blame me for being a guy." I smiled. "You're so lame."

He stood up and grabbed his sweater. "Go see the girl." He grabbed the beer and my bag of Doritos. "Advice costs this." He kissed my cheek before heading out the door. I groaned and rubbed my face.

I turned to see Emma standing there holding sleeping Noah.

I swallowed hard and ran my fingers through my hair, like I always did when I was nervous.

She just smiled. "I knew it." She shifted positions with Noah. "Allison owes me fifty." I bit my lip, unable to say anything. "Ellie, its alright." She set our brother, wrapped in his blanket on the couch. "I could tell you liked her since that hug." She patted my shoulder. I ripped her hands off me. "Emma don't tell anybody, not even Allison. Sam could get in trouble." She raised an eyebrow. "Fine."

shit.

I rubbed my nose and sighed. "I won't tell, Ellie." She hugged me. I moved away and walked upstairs. I slammed my door and fell back on my bed.

I screamed in fear as I heard the cat screech loudly at me for laying on her. I shoved her off my bed. "Dammit Nylah!" I burried my face into my pillow. I didn't know why I was crying. I hadn't cried in litterly forever.

Maybe it was because I knew Samantha would never like me back.

Maybe it was because I couldn't stop having sex with girls.

Maybe it was because I really was a "slut"

Maybe it was because I kept hurting people.

Maybe it was because I knew my worse fear was coming true.

Falling in love again.