Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

Ellie's Girl

Samantha's Pov:

I sighed as i made my way around Ellie's school. She said she needed a ride home today and i was there to pick her up but i couldn't find her anywhere.

"Are you new here? I wasen't aware that girls as pretty as you go here."

I spun around to see some girl standing before me. She smiled and rested her hand against the locker we stood by. "I don't attend Liberty. Sorry." She smiled and looked me over. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Why?" I asked, feeling my ears redden. "I wanted to take you to dinner later?" She grabbed my hand and started to write her number. "I'm Micci by the way." She said, letting my hand go after finishing. I couldn't help but smile back at her. "Sam."  She nodded, moving strands of hair from my face; causing me to blush more.

i felt Ellie move her arm around my waist. 'What are we talking about?" She asked sternly.

Micci moved her hand back and sighed. "Nothing." Ellie smiled. "Really? Cause' i could've sworn you were touching my girls face." I pushed Ellie off of me. "It's fine. Can we go now?" I asked. 

"I'm sure she'd be way more happier with me than with you anyway, Ellie. I know how to treat a girl atleast-" Ellie swung a hard right, punching her in the jaw. She backed up and held her face. "Don't even look at her again or I swear on my brothers grave i will end you." She spat out. Micci looked at her hand, seeing blood.

She walked over to Ellie, lifting her like she was some sort of toy. "Did you just hit me?!" Ellie spat on her face. "Aww..Did i hit you so hard you can barely remember? Maybe i should do it again." She laughed a little. "You've also got a little something.." She whsipered, pointing to the spot where her siliva landed. Micci didn't bat an eyelid

Why'd she pick a fight with the most butchiest girl i've ever seen in my entire life?

She punched Ellie in the eye, dropping her all at once.

She went to hit her again, but i grabbed her arm. "Please stop. She didn't mean it okay?" I pulled Ellie to her feet. She pushed off of me, walking out into the school parking lot. 

"Stop!" I yelled as i walked behind her. She spun around and walked over to me. "I can walk home." I folded my arms. "Why do you always make it seem like nothing matters to you. You try so hard to push everyone away as much as possible, denying all of your feelings. You obviously care. I know now by how you acted back there. Whatever you had isent working for you anymore, Ellie." She went to walk off again but turned back to me. "You've got me all figured out don't you?" I slightly shrugged. "I just know you're struggling with this whole loving me thing." She smirked. 'Who said i loved you?" I rolled my eyes. "You even said it in your sleep Ellie." I watched her put one of her hands in her jean pocket. "I must have had a bad dream or something becuase i don't."

I knew she did. She just didn't want to admit it.

"Okay, Ell." I said, softly sighing and grabbing her free hand. "So i can go on the date Jacey asked me on tonight?" She looked away from me. "I don't care what you do." I smiled and nodded. 'Are you sure? Cause' he wants to go to his house afterwards.." It was a long silence before she replied. 'I'd rather hang out with you." I smiled and pulled her into a warm embrace. She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I also don't want to walk for two years so can you take me home?" i smiled again, handing her my keys. "You drive."

I laid my head back in the seat as we got onto the highway. Ellie turned up the radio more and started to sing some Justin Timberlake song. I rolled my eyes as she started to do a little dance. "Oh, come on. This song is really good!"