25th Page: Midnight Sun Incursion

Start from the beginning

"Our true motive...You want to know it?" Rades laughed as he faced Fuegoleon.

"Our true motive...is you, Fuegoleon Vermillion!" Rades revealed, causing confusion to sprout within the Magic Knights. They were targeting a single Magic Knight Captain?

"What?" Fuegoleon asked, slightly surprised as a red gem shone on his person, a red gem made into an amulet...

"Their true goal is the Captain...? But...why? This isn't nearly enough power to kill a Captain..." Alice spoke softly, but the rest of the people there heard her clearly.

Sensing something coming, Leopold called out to his brother in alarm.

"Fuegoleon, watch out!" Leopold shouted, a familiar spot of black spatial magic forming underneath the Captains' feet.

"Hmm? This is spatial magic. Very well then, nothing ventured, nothing gained." Fuegoleon spoke, allowing himself to be taken and disappearing alongside the spatial magic.

"Fuegoleon!" Leopold yelled in alarm, seeing his brother disappear.

With Fuegoleon, he was transported into a pure white realm, white runes coating what seemed like walls of this white realm.

Looking around slightly...Fuegoleon still couldn't find any traces of anything unnatural.

Elsewhere, with Yuno...

Yuno dove and weaved in all directions, dodging the countless curse balls headed in his directions, and yet, even after minutes had passed, the witch didn't seem to stop her assault.

"I need to fight back somehow...at this rate, I'll run out of mana before she does..." Yuno narrowed his eyes, turning around and sending a wave of wind magic, successfully intercepting the curse balls.

"Oh? You want to fight back? Well then...you should probably watch out for my attacks!" The witch laughed as she waved her hand, curse balls approaching Yuno from all sides.

Helpless, Yuno felt the countless magic spheres hit him, causing his senses to go haywire for a second.

Regaining control of himself, Yuno waved his hand in a circular manner, kicking up the wind around him and creating a momentary tornado of sorts, guiding away all the guide balls with the wind.

Resuming his flight, Yuno racked his brain for any ways to defeat the witch, taking a few stray attacks here and there.

"These attacks seem endless...she has a tremendous amount of magic, for sure." Yuno grit his teeth.

"The ash bullets themselves don't do much damage...but these curses are not helping..." Yuno thought helplessly, a volley of ash bullets making contact with him, effectively stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh, dear...are you all right? It's looks like you're having a hard time getting around. I wonder what you've been hit with~!" The witch thought in glee, watching Yuno seemingly freeze in the air.

"Damn it..." Yuno whispered, no longer having control of his body due to his lack of senses, the effect given to him by the ash bullets.

"I can...barely see anything anymore...even now, I'm having a hard time moving my body..." Yuno thought grimly, aware that he was slowly losing control.