~ 3~

This day can not get any worse I thought to myself mentally rolling my eyes

Diing diing diing

The bell ringing dismissing us was music to my ears. I was ready to get out of that class with Marcus and his friends.

I grabbed my book bag and got ready to walk out of the classroom when I felt a grip on my arm. I looked at the hand that was somehow now attached to my arm then made my way up to the face of whoever had their grip on my arm.

"Don't make assumptions about me again" Marcus said looking me directly in my eyes.

I rolled my eyes and got out of his grip. I don't know who he thinks he is putting his hands on me but he got the wrong one.

I went to my locker so that I can get my books for my next class before I go to lunch,that way I won't have to come back to my locker.

"Skyeeee!!" I hear a familiar voice call out

"What do you want Stacey?"

"Is that any way to talk to your friend?"

I rolled my eyes getting slightly annoyed. I honestly couldn't stand Stacey. She was always in a perky mood and it got annoying sometimes. We were best friends at one point in time but then she started to become more and more distant. I wonder why she's talking to me now.

"We're not friends Stacey"

"But Sk—."

"I have to go to lunch Stacey" I grab my books and brush past her.

I didn't have time to hear Stacey's sorry excuses. I was starving and after the day I've been having I honestly was just ready to get the day over with

I walked up to the lunchroom and spotted Airi at a table with all of our friends including the boy I liked.

Aaron Morris

Whenever I'd get around him I'd clam up and struggle to get the words out that I wanted to say. I'd always get caught up in his beautiful hazel brown eyes and his pearly white straight teeth. One day I hope to me Mrs. Skye Morris.

"Wassup Skye" Aaron said whole looking at me smiling

"H-H-Hi Aaron" I said struggling to stop smiling

So that I couldn't embarrass myself anymore I'm front of him I went to get in the lunch line with Airi.

"You always get so dumbfounded around Aaron, why don't you just shoot your shot"

"I always get so caught up in those beautiful hazel eyes. And I can't do that. You know he's gonna reject me"

"Girl, you don't even know that. He seems interested in you. He's looking over at you smiling right now."

I looked over and a dumb smile appeared on my face as I waved to him prompting him to wave back at me. I don't know why but it's like he has a crazy effect on me. It's like I lose control of myself when I'm around him.

"I can't even talk straight when I'm around him, how am I supposed to shoot my shot?"

"I'll help you"

"Can I have the nachos with no meat please? But Airi if I actually do go out on a date with him, how am I supposed to have a good conversation with him when I can't even say Hi properly when I'm around him" I say grabbing the tray of nachos