The Follow

I'm bored how long will this Greta stay at my room, doesn't she has other works to do? Is she spying on me? Haaw She is a spy of Carlos, yes I have to be more careful.

"Greta could you get me a cup of hot chocolate? You know I love to drink hot chocolate before going to bed." Doll was asking her to leave the room in a polite way.

Greta stood up, "sure, hot chocolate, anything else?"

Doll shook her head, "nothing else. Thank you." She said with a big smile on her face.

Greta left the room and Doll sighs of relieve. I have to be very careful and the smartphone I don't think she has seen it. It's well hidden by me. Doll was tapping on her own shoulder.

King was looking around, "Tony!" He called his best man, "what you think how many are they?"

Tony looked around, "definitely enough to attack Carlos mansion. I hope you have a plan how it will work the best way for us." He whispers and King nodded, "yes. Get me Gomez on the phone, we will discuss the situation with him first, he has the best overview of the mansion, then we have to get Doll out of their shoot sight or else I will kill them all."

Tony shook his head, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to her. I guess Rook understood his main work now."

Rook and Jenny were still outside the hideout, whoever would come they would shot them or inform King.

Greta comes in without knocking the door, Doll fumes, "Hey! You should knock the door, don't you learnt it?" She was scolding her for her irresponsibility, "you know I could be changing my clothes or were having Carlos here with me."

Greta was speechless, "what?" She comes closer, "please don't say him anything, he will hurt me." She was shivering and Doll felt it, "okay, but don't come into my room like this." She took the tray and drunk the hot chocolate.

"Shera?!" King called him and he was present, "yes King."

"We are leaving for now, I will contact you for the attack, they are awaiting us, but we won't do it now, let them live in the fear that there is something coming. It is the surprise moment, we have to take as our advantage."

The men of 'Ahmed' agreed, "yes, we will do it the way you said it. We will follow you!" Shera took a deep breath, "and will kill Carlos and his men, all those who have betrayed us."

King nodded, "exactly we will give the soul of Ahmed peace." Tony took King's arm, "lets go before you speak too much."

King huffs, "what? Fine we will contact you don't worry here is my number." Tony gave Shera a number of a new mobile phone, "call us only if there is an emergency." He gave a  warning.

King hold him back, "let's leave. Shera we will meet soon." Shera nodded and they left from there.

Rook and Jenny were waiting for them, Tony had spoken into a Bluetooth device to inform them.

Rook was looking at King, "got it..." he said and moved forward, Jenny looked at King, "you should involve him better. He can do more than you think."

King nodded, "I know, but why should I involve him, when he is able to think. He is a bit like Doll, both needed to find the right path. It's just someone has to push them into their way and that is me."

Tony and Jenny rolled their eyes, "yes, King, you are the master of everything."

"Sarcasm haa, just wait till my Doll is back. She will dance on your noses I will give her the green signal, I won't let you both find peace. You know when she got an order how she intensely work for it..."