Chapter 11

(YAAAAAAY CHAPTER 11!!!!)

(sorry i've been laying off writing this.)

The skiff has gained speed as it was blaring through the abandoned and ruined planet, Silver keeping his grip on the lever and not letting go no matter what.

He can't lose Jim, he can't. Letting him stay with Scroop was the biggest mistake of his entire life, after what that bastard did to him, he didn't want it to be repeated.

His heart lit up when Silver saw the portal from a distance and charging towards it with the skiff, going as fast as it could go.

Once he got his hands on that bug-brained twit, he was going to make sure that bastard remembers every single punch he'll give him. Silver tried to think of that bastard and every horrible thing he was going to do to him, but it just kept shifting to Jim. He remembered his beautiful smile, his stupid laugh, the way he looked at the cyborg.

He needed to get back to Jim, fast.

Once he reached the portal, Silver immediately jumped out of the skiff and charged towards the portal. Jumping through, he scanned the area with his cybernetic eye, trying to find out where Jim was.

But all Silver saw was his former colleagues, all screaming with fear as they fell into gaps in the trove, falling to their deaths in the lava below them. What had happened that was making the planet split apart like this?

That's when a distressed and familiar pink blob dashed towards him, cuddling up against his cheek and mumbling.

"Morphy!" Silver gasped at the blobs sudden appearance, pulling him away gently yet hurriedly. "Morph! Where Jimbo?!"

Immediately recognizing the cabin boy's name, Morph transformed into a gloved hand, pointing up at a ship across the treasure covered area.

And there they were, Scroop and Jim up on a broken and mangled ship. Scroop has his gun aimed at Jim, a devious smile on his disgusting face as he glared at the boy tied to the ships post.

Silvers eyes immediately widened at the sight of the two, anger filling inside of him as his cybernetic hand changed into his rifle. He pointed the gun at Scroop, narrowing his eyes as it locked onto the Insectoid.

He almost pulled the trigger, he almost shot that bastard dead, until he saw the Insectoid turn to him.

Even if Scroop was hundreds of feet away, Silver could see his evil smirk as he crawled towards the cyborg.

Silver could tell that the Insectoid was beckoning him over, knowing that he wanted to fight Silver and finish this all. So he stormed over to the Insectoid, his gun charged all the way up just in case the bastard made any sudden moves.

After a minute of walking or so, Silver reached the ship and got aboard the broken vessel. His face was full of anger and rage towards Scroop, wanting to shoot and stab him as many times as possible.

"Well,,,, it all boilsss down to this, Silver." Scroop hissed slowly, stretching his pincers. "How'd you escape Meltdown and Turnbuckle?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Silvers cybernetic eye glowed a bright red as he turned his gaze to Scroop. "Let's just say someone had a change o' heart." He replied nonchalantly. "Now. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Let the boy go, or it'll be a bullet in your chest."