Chapter 2

(Trying to make the chapters more longer but I dunno what the fuck to do, help)

Jim looked down at his bandaged hands, picking at the white gauze lightly that had been stained with blood. He remembers why they were bleeding; fucking Scroop. Jim remembered that bastard digging his claw into Jim's hand, breaking the skin and making the boy bleed.

The only thing Jim wanted right now was to punch Scroop as hard as he could, and he meant it. Granted, he wanted to hit everyone who ridiculed and hurt him; but he didn't want to start trouble again, like he always did.

Glancing at the clock at the corner of the room, Jim managed to get a glimpse of the time; almost seven in the morning. A sigh escaped Jim's lips as he rested his chin in his palm, it has been an hour sense Jim had woken up from that,,,, dream.

It all came back to Jim now, making him blush even more than when he first woke up. Shit,,,, Jim DID like Silver, why else would he be having wet dreams about him? There's just no other way to explain that!

Partially, this wasn't a surprise to Jim, not at all. Jim DID like men, platonically, romantically, and sexually; but Jim never considered to feel attraction Long John Silver!

Jim could feel his cheeks flushed more as he remembered the same touch that he has felt in the dream, gripping onto his shirt tightly till his knuckles turned white. A sigh escaped Jim's lips as he narrowed his eyes down at his feet.

"Jimbo?"

A familiar voice echoed through Jim's ears, almost making the boy jump. He turned to see Silver, whom was wide awake and had a concerned look on his face.

"What're ya doin' up so early? Crew doesn't wake up for another hour." Silver asked softly, sitting up and rubbing Jim's back.

Jim ran a hand through his hair down to his neck, frowning as he sighed softly. "I dunno,,, just woke up a bit early,,,," he mumbled, looking down at the ground as he continued to pick at the bandages.

Jim's flushed face and picking at the bandages set off red flags in Silvers mind, making him wrap an arm around Jim and pull him close. "Still thinkin' about the crew?"

That sent a shiver up Jim's spine, making the boy frown even more; he didn't want to think about the crew. "Kinda,,,," he replied.

Jim's response confused Silver, his cybernetic eye whirring as he looked down at Jim. "What do ya mean by 'kinda', Jimbo?" He asked, rubbing Jim's head slowly.

Jim looked up at Silver, shrugging softly as a response. "I— I dunno,,, it's just that, a lot of things have been on my mind recently." He told Silver, playing with the stickiness of the bandages wrapped around his wrist.

Silver rose a brow, running a hand through Jim's hair. "Do ya want to talk about it?"

Jim flinched, his eyes widening slightly at the thought of him explaining to Silver what was going on in his head. He decided to just shake his head in response, looking away slightly. "No, I'm fine." He replied. "I just,,, need some time to think."

While Silver was disappointed with Jim's response, he understood Jim's reasoning, the boy did almost get beaten to death. Jim needed some time to think and heal, and he respected that. "Well,,, Do ye want to go back to sleep? We still have an hour to get some shut eye."